Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrent Sites With Invites

Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    RevolutionTT.org now is invite-only.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    wait a sec, SCT has no invites system, or this topic is not updated ??

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    they do have an invite system

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    I got a question....how the fu*k are you suppose to trade if you don't know what each site is worth? I don't know the sites to level 4 and 5 stuff...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor74 View Post
    I got a question....how the fu*k are you suppose to trade if you don't know what each site is worth? I don't know the sites to level 4 and 5 stuff...
    hey arsewipe if ya read the f****ing threads n kept ya big gob shut u wood find out der y dnt u grow up retard

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Women!!!!...WTF you talking about? You sure you know what the h*ll you are talking about? We ain't talking about "jewlry" here. What fricking thread?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Women!!!!...WTF you talking about? You sure you know what the h*ll you are talking about? We ain't talking about "jewlry" here. What fricking thread?
    i know wot im talking about retard ya need to grow up n act like a normal human and be decent in here or you will be stuck wiv ya shitty mininova forever ta ta

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Excuse me? I not the one sending private messasges telling other people to signup at sites like bitsoup.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Excuse me? I not the one sending private messasges telling other people to signup at sites like bitsoup.
    like i said retard i was trying to help out n smething like bitsoup is all u deserve and is the best ur gonna get in here now f**k off

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    to trade u must have the sites first...not having them is really sucky => u suck! fact!
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast