Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Don-t use Kceasy

Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    I can understand your last post fine. you get alot of people that come on forums like this and talk at the same level as you were, only difference is that as far as I can tell, english is their first language (everyone should master at least one language IMO). they don't stay long, however, because they are always being made fun of for their english. I commend you for having a second language. BTW, where are you from?
    Last edited by Tempestv; 03-23-2006 at 01:28 AM.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Iam from scandinavia. we have swedish for first launges.. but swe is not a big spoken launges only norway,danmark and fju/somebuddy from finland are understanding..

Dou you know a site that I can put in my launges in than transforit to english so than spells korekly??

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Know I have test progs right know the best you should have its.
    Trystfiles: connects to: G1, G2, FT, ED and OV
    but its have evilADS and popups. but that its freeware
    if someone know the code for PROPROGS

ZEUS: connect to free Gift but have friendlyads, and are better than Kceasy..

Peanuts: connect to free gift and its have no ands =) but its somehowe lite slow on my computer. This I recoment before Kceasy if you really like KCeasy.

Jubster: its a fine progs but I cant se were the networks connecting to but its better than Kceasy...

WinMX Music: all I can say its better than Kceasy I think, you ass user can Deside who is the best =)

MOre progs comes...

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Have you tried Shareaza?

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I forgot Filepipe is the best prog of the all I think. its fast on my computer and have no ands. this I I really Recoment and its never turn of the gift when Im usit,

byt in the Kceasy I use fastrack plugin. after 2-3 minuts it wrong in the gift, its have to reconect. and than the fasttrack disaber in Kceasy.. thats sukxx..Thats a reson too to change to a better P2P Mulit filesharing Progs

like this above =)

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    Have you tried Shareaza?

I have tryid Shareaza but its slow I have a brandvägg/firewall on my computer.. and something trangche whit it and the Shareaza will not connect to the edonkey2000..only to G1 and G2

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You probably just need to download a new EDonkey2000 server.met file

8. File Sharing   -   #38

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    You probably just need to download a new EDonkey2000 server.met file
    I have try the latest version of sharezea and lite version..thay dont't work
    and server.met its too mutch for my.
    I doit on the easy way...

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    I have test clean crazaa the crazaa network is Fasttrack, its funny =) but the funny is they are funnyier than Kceasy ban me... thats mean Kceasy is boring. shangche now to a better filesharing progs..=)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast