Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Don-t use Kceasy

Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by harkybou9
    Iam from scandinavia. we have swedish for first launges.. but swe is not a big spoken launges only norway,danmark and fju/somebuddy from finland are understanding..

Dou you know a site that I can put in my launges in than transforit to english so than spells korekly??
    google language does all right from english to french I know, so there are good translators out there. unfortuanitly google doesn't have swedish. I doubt you could get them to change that too. a quick google search for swedish to english brings up the following:
    http://lexin.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.shtml
    http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...ish&to=English

I translated the following sentance using the second of those links. the sentance in english was:
    I don't know how well this is going to work, but it was translated from english to swedish by an online translator
    What I got back was:
    JAG icke gör det veta hur brunn den här er går till verk , utom den var översätt från engelsk till svensk av en online översättare

How did it do?
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

2. File Sharing   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestv
    Iam from scandinavia. we have swedish for first launges.. but swe is not a big spoken launges only norway,danmark and fju/somebuddy from finland are understanding..

Dou you know a site that I can put in my launges in than transforit to english so than spells korekly??
    google language does all right from english to french I know, so there are good translators out there. unfortuanitly google doesn't have swedish. I doubt you could get them to change that too. a quick google search for swedish to english brings up the following:
    http://lexin.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.shtml
    http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...ish&to=English

I translated the following sentance using the second of those links. the sentance in english was:
    I don't know how well this is going to work, but it was translated from english to swedish by an online translator
    What I got back was:
    JAG icke gör det veta hur brunn den här er går till verk , utom den var översätt från engelsk till svensk av en online översättare

How did it do?
    "brunn" is there to water came from you know drink=dricka..
    its souds like a norway dialekt hehe

I will try the translator see its got the spoken words in svenska so engelska..

3. File Sharing   -   #43
    .................................................................................................
    Am comprehending all precise what self says precise devoid spellings fault?? Self test one translation program from Swede to English Jippe if the should function. Then function they ruse be bound to self say.

Shall ALSO Raise JUBSTER AS BEST MULTIPLE FILDELNINGS Program. THE CONNECTAR TO 11 MAJOR AS FASTTRACK GNUTELLA NAPSTER EDONKEY. SOLID THE IS JUE ALL ONE MLNET Understand. IF YOUS KÖR JUBSTER Together with IM PEANUTS SHEEP You see WHAT SELF Am meaning. GLADLIGE FILDELNING TO YOURSELF All.
    ...................................................................................
    This above should be real english from the translater but kör should be drive..
    you know drive a car = köra en bil.. kör=drive
    and Understand is förstå, but I mean förstås, its shuold be typt.MLnet.. of course typ.

What do you think do you understand that traslator I writing in or this I type now.. =P hehe

4. File Sharing   -   #44
    "Jubster MP3 Finder" is the REAL STUFF YOU should use...
    its like MlDonkey but better..

Kceasy is worse than MlDonkey
    Mldonkey is worse than MOrphues
    and moprhues is worse than JUbster..

Jubster is what you should use right now

http://www.jubster.com/

ares and gift and somthing is not in its only 8 majors look at the site above =D

5. File Sharing   -   #45
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    .................................................................................................
    Am comprehending all precise what self says precise devoid spellings fault?? Self test one translation program from Swede to English Jippe if the should function. Then function they ruse be bound to self say.

Shall ALSO Raise JUBSTER AS BEST MULTIPLE FILDELNINGS Program. THE CONNECTAR TO 11 MAJOR AS FASTTRACK GNUTELLA NAPSTER EDONKEY. SOLID THE IS JUE ALL ONE MLNET Understand. IF YOUS KÖR JUBSTER Together with IM PEANUTS SHEEP You see WHAT SELF Am meaning. GLADLIGE FILDELNING TO YOURSELF All.
    ...................................................................................
    This above should be real english from the translater but kör should be drive..
    you know drive a car = köra en bil.. kör=drive
    and Understand is förstå, but I mean förstås, its shuold be typt.MLnet.. of course typ.

What do you think do you understand that traslator I writing in or this I type now.. =P hehe

I never thought I'd say this, but you're better off doing it yourself.

6. File Sharing   -   #46
    I will find better progs soon but that is the best:

(this its a list of Torrent and P2P clients for windows with all platforms like java, standard. MLnet and crossplatform like core typ..)

1. jubster
    2. trusyfiles
    3. im peanuts
    4. kazaa lite 2.7.2
    5. filepipe p2p
    6. direct connect (dc 0.674 typ or better)
    7. zeuz p2p
    8. µTorrent
    9. WinMX Music
    10. Morpheus
    11. soulseek
    12. Shareaza
    13. emule
    14. crazaa
    15. edonkey
    16. warez P2P
    17. Ares Gold ore something
    18. bearshare
    19. Limewire
    20. Xolox
    21. Azureus
    30. Mldonkey
    1000. KCeasy
    This is the top place of the best filesharing =)
    //
    happyfilesharing
    Last edited by harkybou9; 03-24-2006 at 11:40 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #47
    I tihnk you're my favourite n00b.

8. File Sharing   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    I tihnk you're my favourite n00b.
    Hhehe Thanx Iam uppdating a filesharing list of progs of majorer and stuff who are the best.
    Do you know some pograms like gnuculus ore somthing its good ware..
    I can put in my list?? I will put warez and ares now I think of it..

if you know more progs tell my and make a point of it like bearshare got a place 20 on your list in mine typ..

9. File Sharing   -   #49
    Well, as I said before, I do like Shareaza, I'm sorry it doesn't seem to be working out for you.

10. File Sharing   -   #50
    MLNET & gift p2p with manny of major is great! ;D
    Last edited by harkybou9; 03-26-2006 at 05:52 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast