Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose your username?

DorisInsinuate's Avatar Four Star Cynic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Withcheese/Cheese: My nickname in real life is Cheese. I added the 'With' bit because of a joke with my earl friends about an old coat that I had that made me look like Withnail. I changed it back to Cheese because it's quicker to type.
    There was a guy at school we used to call Cheese all the time, because he had hair aids (sometimes called gingerism).

It eventually got to the stage where noone remembered what his real name was, and the teachers started calling him Cheese too
    It's hot in Topeka.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Carcinus's Avatar Procrastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by DorisInsinuate
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Withcheese/Cheese: My nickname in real life is Cheese. I added the 'With' bit because of a joke with my earl friends about an old coat that I had that made me look like Withnail. I changed it back to Cheese because it's quicker to type.
    There was a guy at school we used to call Cheese all the time, because he had hair aids (sometimes called gingerism).

It eventually got to the stage where noone remembered what his real name was, and the teachers started calling him Cheese too
    I refered to him as Cheese to both his mum and his landlady, and neither really batted an eyelid. I did get a sense of bewilderment from the landlady's daughter when I asked to speak to Cheese on the telephone.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Last 2 posts = quality. Fact

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    I use Kyser Soze every once in a while (not username on FST) because the usuall suspects was a friggin incredable movie.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempestv
    I use Kyser Soze every once in a while (not username on FST) because the usuall suspects was a friggin incredable movie.
    Agreed, fantastic movie.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I have a sparkling repertoire of put-downs and cutting remarks at my disposal, this prompted me to formulate a username that the cerebrally disadvantaged could change to an insult with the minimum of cranial exertion.

After they've finished crying because of whatever I've said, they can post something like 'fuck u wanker lol'. You see, I've allowed them a little simplistic sunshine in their gordian existence.

Yeah, I'm that nice.

Don't worry if you think this revalation will lessen the pleasure they get from my benevolence - I've purposely peppered this post with plush prose, they'll get confused and give up before the end of the first sentence
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I have a sparkling repertoire of put-downs and cutting remarks at my disposal, this prompted me to formulate a username that the cerebrally disadvantaged could change to an insult with the minimum of cranial exertion.

After they've finished crying because of whatever I've said, they can post something like 'fuck u wanker lol'. You see, I've allowed them a little simplistic sunshine in their gordian existence.

Yeah, I'm that nice.

Don't worry if you think this revalation will lessen the pleasure they get from my benevolence - I've purposely peppered this post with plush prose, they'll get confused and give up before the end of the first sentence

I thought it was because you supported manutd.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I thought it was an anagram of his name : Ken Ram.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I chose my username...because it represents my love of the Doobie Brothers.

Peace bd

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa
    I thought it was an anagram of his name : Ken Ram.
    Rank me

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast