Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 911 Eyewitness

Poster
    That was kind of fun.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Anybody ever read this thread in alt.prophecies.nostradamus on usenet.

Now that is an interesting read.

I never remember this making the news here but does anyone here know what happened witth this?

that's somewhat scary.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    Anybody ever read this thread in alt.prophecies.nostradamus on usenet.

Now that is an interesting read.

I never remember this making the news here but does anyone here know what happened witth this?

that's somewhat scary.
    It is. First time I read this was on speptember 11, last year.
    And I read all 937 comments
    That's got to be the longest thread ever on usenet too.

Oh, and about that video.
    I find it very unlikely that it was brought down with explosives, seeing that taking down a regular building needs a couple of days of preparation at least.
    And it would've been a much louder bang than you hear onthe tape too.

hmm...asspie

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    i'd like to know what that flashing helicopter was doing up there tho. maybe no controlled demolition, but maybe something tricky?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    i'd like to know what that flashing helicopter was doing up there tho. maybe no controlled demolition, but maybe something tricky?
    Aren't there always helicopters in the air around cities?
    Monitoring traffic and such.

hmm...asspie

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Tempestv's Avatar Engineer
    Aren't there always helicopters in the air around cities?
    Monitoring traffic and such.
    The flash from the helicoptor confuses me too, could just be that the sun hit it right or something, or maybe they were trying to signal surviviors so that they could pick them up.
    @filliz- when I was there, you could look up in the air at any givin time and count at least five. don't know how it is all the time, but I imagion what I saw was pretty typical. with the disaster, it doesn't suprise me at all that the police helicoptors were out in force. my guess is that those helicopters are there attempting to rescue people. the fact that they couldn't is hardly supprising, considering how thick the smoke was, I give them props for even going near that thing in a chopper.
    Plan for the worst, hope for the best

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    lynx's Avatar .
    Interesting point from a "conspiracy" program on tv yesterday.

Apparently a majority of airline and military pilots say they doubt whether they could have managed to hit either of the towers. Without guidance they simply wouldn't have been sure where they were supposed to be going. Makes you wonder how semi-trained hijackers managed that feat.

Flight 77 apparently turned through 70 degrees and at the same time dropped from 5000 ft to just above ground level, then flew perfectly flat until it struck the Pentagon. Every pilot asked (civilian and military) has said they could not perform that manoeuvre.

I don't know whether it's who performed the original acts or the explanations we are supposed to believe, but somewhere along the line something stinks to high heaven.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Poster
    Lynx, I may be wrong here, but isn't that what they do a lot of times in their landing approaches? Especially if the flight path is perpendicular to the runway?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    conspire on guys! wouldn't we all like to know what the gov't has done.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Lynx, I may be wrong here, but isn't that what they do a lot of times in their landing approaches? Especially if the flight path is perpendicular to the runway?
    Good point.

I wouldn't have thought it so difficult to make an airplane go where you intended.

I guess that's how luggage gets lost so easily...

Hmmm.

It occurs to me that the superior visibility on 9/11 ("severe clear", in pilot parlance) might have aided the terrorists's efforts; I mean, once you're in the air, you can just about see New York from Boston-just keep the sun on your left until you can pick out the towers.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast