Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you taken Magic Mushrooms.

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    never done any drugs or had a smoke in my life dont wanna fuck my brain up waste money and die not in dignity thanks

and tomorrow April 1st their banning cold and fly tablets in Australia in other words you need to see a doctor to get them now...
    you said it. There's plenty of other good things that out there that won't fuck up your lungs.

Smoking weed don't kill no one.
    "Smoking" weed? Anything Smoked into your lungs is gonna damage them. Weed may one day give you that extreme asthma attack and *cough* ki... *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* *COOOOOUGH!!!!!!!* kill you.

Weed Equal De Knowledge.
    Nope, Weed Make De Lazy. Weed is a natural solution to cure pain though...back in the dark ages when shit hurt everyday. Anyone can use it today if they are in extreme pain without anyone to help.

People don't get addicted to weed
    That may be true for some, but others do it on a weekly basis. That's not addicted?

Weed is good for you. Smoke it and you will become one with yourself
    If not abused, and not "smoked", it should be ok. If it becomes a daily/weekly habit...your endorphins will turn on you. Your brain will sit back and say,"Well WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE THESE FOR, I HAVE WEED ON MY SIDE NOW!!! I GIVE YOU THE ENTIRE POSITION!" Thus, your depend on the stuff over a long period of time to actually feel "good". I know about three people know who feel like total shit without their weed once in awhile. That's not just bad, That feckin sucks.
    Extremes = Tolerance.
    Weed = Confidence? Only for the weak. Pure brute stamina and strength are the key to long term confidence. Bruce Lee knows what I'm talkin about.
    Last edited by Wolfmight; 03-31-2006 at 04:53 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Poppers for sport

Getting roughly shagged up the arse isn't a sport, spd.
    It is in Edinburro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123