Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You Serious To Send Me This Email!

Yep. Same debate here.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Holy S**T caped crusaders.

Seems where the Topics starts and ends is very interesting. You guys are a political tornado. Well reading this thread reminds me of depressing thoughts that I thought would come to be amongst us all long ago (about 20 yesars ago in my early teens). Truthfully I think I need to stop reading this as I am becoming depessed while felling the presence of "big brother" lurking over my shoulder.

I am now hungry for, and think I will sit and have a big plate of "denial"and wash it down some "apathy". Huh, what, DNA, DL, ok, and, well... I'm tired so I gotta sleep, I ate to much. Hmmm, if I still did mood altering things, I would be on it right now as I am getting sick to my stomake thinking of how someone always has to have control, from the basics of Religon to Politics. I guess the theroy is that we can not govern ourselves or be productive and power is to entising. Yuk, I'm gonna puke as I write this as it is incrediblly depressing.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Its funny.. I was just thinking the very same thing. Seems I have this problem that I just cant get passed.. "anything that is unique.. is no longer anonymous"

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Well on another note I heard the FCC is going to mandate that cell phone companies use GPS satellites with their service. I am not sure of the details but let me say what I think of this. If you have read any of my post than you may enjoy my analogy of this...

Imagine if the GPS that was tied into your cell phone was then linked to the sophisticated cameras out there, like the ones that can read your license plate from outer space. Well instead of attempting to triangulate the location of a cell phone, now they will be able to tell what you ate for breakfast while you are tying your shoes, all while simply making a call on your cell phone.

Well, I guess big brother is here.
    The movie that comes to mind I believe is Fight Club where he is ultimately striving to blow up the communications center bringing us all back to an even level, though my memory here is faded and I'm not sure if I am thinking of the right movie.

S**T I'm gonna throw up again.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by REALITY@29 April 2003 - 00:10
    Imagine if the GPS that was tied into your cell phone was then linked to the sophisticated cameras out there, like the ones that can read your license plate from outer space. Well instead of attempting to triangulate the location of a cell phone, now they will be able to tell what you ate for breakfast while you are tying your shoes, all while simply making a call on your cell phone.
    Big brother watches us all. They do have the resources, they are that corrupt. They've been watching us for a while.

Anyone here use EZ Pass? There a real life conspiracy for you.
    Proud member of MDS

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by Jibbler+29 April 2003 - 01:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 29 April 2003 - 01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--REALITY@29 April 2003 - 00:10
    Big brother watches us all. They do have the resources, they are that corrupt. They&#39;ve been watching us for a while.

Anyone here use EZ Pass? There a real life conspiracy for you. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed.. THAT was the reason why Osama stopped using his cell phone..he realised that his location was being tracked with it.

There is no question that certain technology has legitimate uses and purposes.. there is also no question in my mind that there are agencies out there that will (and have) misused it for their own "questionable" purposes. The lure is just too appealing. Gee, and you probably thought the Lo-Jack system that you had installed in your car would only be used to track your car in case it was stolen..

Pretty scarry huh ?

*passes a towel to REALITY,and takes one for myself.*

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Ha ha&#33; I don&#39;t have a car-tracking system&#33; Or a cell phone&#33;

I sure showed them.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@30 April 2003 - 06:29
    Ha ha&#33; I don&#39;t have a car-tracking system&#33; Or a cell phone&#33;

I sure showed them.
    I take it you happen to be the "cliche" broke file sharing guy then.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    No. I just don&#39;t have a car tracking system (my car isn&#39;t that nice, nor crime that bad) or a cell phone. Both of those are rather superfluous. Most of the area around where I live doesn&#39;t get cell service anyhow.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    Hey. POLARIS software, one of the more controversial companies if you do a search on them and a preferred supplier to intelligence agencies..lmao...is delivering just some of these high tech innovations to spy on us.

Their chief CEO allegedly locks people up in India during a "minor misunderstanding over contract deals"

lmao

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast