Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinch Harmonics?

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Damnatory
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Ahhhh! Times like this I curse at the fact that I live in french polynesia Vancouver , do you know if they would ship guitars here (assuming they sell online)? I'll google them after I make this post.
    You're in luck, they do sell online, and they do ship. Free shipping on most guitars over $99. I'm not sure if they ship to Canada, but I can't see why they wouldn't.

The only problem with buying them online though is that you don't get to test them out before buying them, considering they are refurbs and damaged instruments, I'd be a little cautious..

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/clearance
    I found an awesome Ibanez and even a kick ass BC Rich Bich...and when I went to checkout they said they don't ship certain items to Canada, BC Rich and Ibanez (and also Line 6) are just some of the stuff they dont ship to Canada I guess their warehouses are in US only (for online stuff).
    Damnit

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Music   -   #12
    cryptic_curt's Avatar cryptic_curt
    You need a HIGH-OUTPUT pickup. In a fender style try a Seymour Duncan 'hot rails" in the bridge position.

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    What guage strings are you using? 10s? Make sure the action is relatively low and move the pickups just high enough so they don't start pulling on the strings magnetically.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Music   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp
    What guage strings are you using? 10s? Make sure the action is relatively low and move the pickups just high enough so they don't start pulling on the strings magnetically.
    I'm using ernie ball guage 11 strings (thick fuckers), and as of now my intonation is fucked so I have to take care of that too. I "accidently" pulled off a PH while playing over the bridge pickup and I can't seem to reproduce it , I'm just guessing its the pickups on the guitar, they're def. not high output. I don't want to spend like 200+ bucks on pickups for this guitar, I'll save up some money and get a nice fender or Ibanez and install the EMG 81/85's on there, bit more money, but the quality should be fucking good.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12