Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea V Loserpool FA CUP Semi

Quote Originally Posted by maebach
    I was gonna watch, but then I decided that Id rather go on FST.

stupid decision. . .
    It really was. What a nail biter of a game.

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Good game for the neutrals that fucking hate Chelsea.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    Good game for the neutrals that fucking hate Chelsea.

It certainly was. I say that as a neutral that fucking hates Chelsea.

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Funny how everyone hates you when you become succesful.

middlesborough v west ham seems the more exciting game. Who ever wins is guaranteed a place in europe next season which should provide enough incentive to win.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    Funny how everyone hates you when you become succesful.
    I've hated Chelsea for years. I think it started with the Headhunters and the links to Neo-Naziism, C18 etc, but it may have been earlier.

Funny how everyone loves you when your succesful. Has your ground always been this full?

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Every club has a bunch of wanker supporters with links to race hate groups and religious nutters.

For the past 6 years or so its been pretty full even before we became chelski. The problem now is there are lots of people who just come to see a football match not really supporting any team which can kill the atmosphere. the east and west stands are pretty dead these days the only good one is the mattew harding.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    Every club has a bunch of wanker supporters with links to race hate groups and religious nutters.
    That's an easy thing to say, but can you actually substantiate it. Even if it is true, which I very much doubt, Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.

8. Sports Club   -   #18

For the past 6 years or so its been pretty full even before we became chelski. The problem now is there are lots of people who just come to see a football match not really supporting any team which can kill the atmosphere. the east and west stands are pretty dead these days the only good one is the mattew harding.
    So what you're saying is, Yes it's full, just unfortunately not with Chelsea supporters.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    What a good game to watch! Kewell was outstanding in the first half

I thought it would be rubbish. Goes to show what I know about football, I really did enjoy the match. The best team undoubtedly won and Mourinho got his tactics all to cock. Which was nice.

The scousers looked vulnerable at the back for the first time for a while so it augurs well for a good final.

As to the 'everyone hates a successful team' point. It's true to an extent but when the press start to villify the team and doesn't let up, you know you have problems. The tabloid reporters loved United, lauding their style of play and really getting behind them in Europe. Tabloid owners love Chelsea, Drogba, Robben and Mourinho haven't half sold some papers with their comments, lies and outright cheating.

Man Utd were 'Everyone hates us and we don't care!'. Chelsea are 'Everyone hates us and how dare they!'.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    It's the contention that people only started to hate them when they started buying cups that I disagree with. I have hated them for ages, because of the large number of their supporters who were racists and anti-semites.

In fact I probably hate them less now, as they become more fashionable and a season ticket is more of a fashion accessory than a way to see football.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast