Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea V Loserpool FA CUP Semi

4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by What'spunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    Every club has a bunch of wanker supporters with links to race hate groups and religious nutters.
    That's an easy thing to say, but can you actually substantiate it. Even if it is true, which I very much doubt, Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.
    I went to bolton to watch chelsea easter weekend, the first pub we went in right next to the hotel was a national front pub all season ticket holding bolton fans. They were more than happy to tell us stories of them heading off to celtic v rangers to support the uvf and such. Im pretty sure there our groups like that all around the country.

@What'spunk. cant argue with the anti semetic sentiment around chelsea of all the teams we hate tottenham the most for some reason so people play on that.

@manker millwall say "everyone hates us and we don't care!"

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    I went to bolton to watch chelsea easter weekend, the first pub we went in right next to the hotel was a national front pub all season ticket holding bolton fans. They were more than happy to tell us stories of them heading off to celtic v rangers to support the uvf and such. Im pretty sure there our groups like that all around the country.
    Did you mean every club in England? My apologies, I shouldn't have questioned you.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    @manker millwall say "everyone hates us and we don't care!"

Your point being.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.
    How can you prove we were the worst in the world?

The Loserpool fan's arn't the best are they. Threw stones and rocks at the ambulance taking Alan Smith to the hospital and yesterday one lanched a full beer bottler at one of their own players.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Chelsea were up there amongst the worst in the World. I take it you have this problem under control now.
    I didn't say you were the worst in the world. I said you were "up there amongst the worst in the World"

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

I didn't say you were the worst in the world. I said you were "up there amongst the worst in the World"
    yes we are, the brazilian and colombian teams that threaten the ref's family(and actually mean it) over a decision are much better than us. What about white players in the south african team i bet they go over well. I concede to your arguement that we are the one of the most rascist teams in the world.

Face it support of a football team has given rascists a great way to get people to be devote against other groups. Racism is a great example of this. Just because the clubs dont allow it on the terrraces any more dont mean the fans are not racist.

@manker nothing meant by that just going for one of them rodding things your always on about. I believe the dabs smilie may be approrite at this point

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    @manker nothing meant by that just going for one of them rodding things your always on about. I believe the dabs smilie may be approrite at this point
    Millwall do say that ... so where is the rod?

I support your assertion re. the appropriate nature of the dabs smiley.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Sports Club   -   #28
    Im sorry i tried for one of them rod things but failed. I indeed hang my head in shame.

9. Sports Club   -   #29
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Im sorry i tried for one of them rod things but failed. I indeed hang my head in shame.
    Hey, it's okay. It's just the interweb.

Not important or 'owt.

Didn't have you pegged as an emo but we live and we learn.

10. Sports Club   -   #30
    indeed man, life is pain erm... i mean damn you welsh people

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast