Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Fags.

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    It's not that difficult to give up, as long as you want to.

Think of this, if you smoke manlet is twice as likely to also smoke. FACT.
    Yeah, that's why I'm doing it now - before he gets old enough to realise why it's always fucking freezing yet smelling of some gay air freshener in the kitchen.
    I stopped because I wanted to dance at number one daughter's wedding. I didn't want to be the sad fuck who everyone felt sorry for because he couldn't even stand up, never mind dance.

Then I realized that there was a reasonable prospect that I wouldn't even be there, never mind dance like a sad old bald man. That sort of put the pleasure of smoking a cigarette into perspective for me.

My life's ambition is now to embarrass my daughter, by dancing like an old man on her wedding day. I feel blessed that she will look on me lovingly while I am doing it.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quitting smoking just to be a cunt, I like it

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yeah, that's why I'm doing it now - before he gets old enough to realise why it's always fucking freezing yet smelling of some gay air freshener in the kitchen.
    I stopped because I wanted to dance at number one daughter's wedding. I didn't want to be the sad fuck who everyone felt sorry for because he couldn't even stand up, never mind dance.

Then I realized that there was a reasonable prospect that I wouldn't even be there, never mind dance like a sad old bald man. That sort of put the pleasure of smoking a cigarette into perspective for me.

My life's ambition is now to embarrass my daughter, by dancing like an old man on her wedding day. I feel blessed that she will look on me lovingly while I am doing it.
    An honourable sentiment indeed.

I've just had enough of smoking now, I know it's bad and I know it stinks but that was tempered with the feeling I've always had that I would give it up at some point.

That feeling kind of went when I failed to give up the last time so I'm doubly determined to do it this time.

Just worried about lapses in the pub, really
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4

An honourable sentiment indeed.
    No, a selfish one but thanks for speaking well of me.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    As an aside, I anxiously await someone else posting in this thread given its title and the only people to have posted in it thus far.

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    :earl:

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #17
    C'mon the hoops.

That doesn't really work, does it.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    C'mon the hoops.
    I fecking pwn at smoke rings

9. Lounge   -   #19
    C'mon the hoops.
    I fecking pwn at smoke rings

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Twelve hours since my last cigarette and things aren't really going too well. I haven't smoked tho'

The chemist near me only had the 2mg chewing gum so I decided to go for patches instead. I have to use these ones for 6 weeks and then weaker patches for 2 weeks and then the for the last two weeks I reckon the patches they'll be making me pay fifteen quid for are more or less placibos.

They make me feel all tingly

I'm eating loads of normal chewing gum and drinking a shedload of tea.

I'll be using this thread as a whinge-blog.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast