Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stops Leechers?

Trelly
    Originally posted by adthomp@30 April 2003 - 05:35
    i think we should be more worried about the people sharing fakes
    i totally agree, i couldnt care less about leechers, maybe its just me but i dont check everyone who gets anything from me, what annoys me is over 100 people having the same fake file, whats the point, get it deleted

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Trelly@2 May 2003 - 15:36
    maybe its just me but i dont check everyone who gets anything from me
    no its not just you, I cant imagine a sane person who is sitting in front of his PC all day and monitors his uploads.

Altough I have the feeling that Unafraid Cheese won't believe me.

Edit to clarify: Im not saying that either Lunatacs or Leech_Killer is insane, because they block leechers. As long as they do have a real life whereof I dont doubt.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    man unafraidcheese has got a lot to say in these topics, half the threads here is from him . well its ok, i just think this entire leech thing is blown out of proportion. I dont give a .... if a person who is downloading from me isnt sharing. I have no problem finding the files that i want, and why wouldent i like somone else to be happy to? Maybe these leechers are peeps who doesnt get the concept, or are new to filesharing. By the way, with 4 mill users online all the time, who can ever keep a record of who leeches and who doesnt? Seems like a waste of time to me, i have better things to do!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    All of these anti-leech programs suck because they can also block sharers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12