Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: saadniazi = scammer

Poster BT Rep: +1
    ok its obvious admins are not gonna do nothing..... so here is what i suggest.

he hasnt even posted nothing in this thread. he knows what he has done and has nothing to say about that. there are other people here who have gotten accounts from this guy but have yet to post anything. i can gladly say their accounts got banned also. i plan to trade with known members only now in this forum.

i cant really provide any proof since my account is banned from a certain site. i have talked to the admins via irc and he told me he has been using stolen accounts etc... i suggest everyone not to deal with this sadniazi guy.

delete this thread plz....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    lynx's Avatar .
    The problem everyone has kept missing is that no-one has provided more than a circumstantial link between saadniazi and the guy who stole the account at finbytes.

However, I've now determined that the person who has been posting here recently is not the same person who opened the saadniazi account 3 years ago. I can only assume that this account is also stolen, so it is banned.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    this is better than a soap opera... took some time reading through it, weird.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    E-drama to the MAX!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234