Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Songs To Played At Your Funeral

mildthrill's Avatar kermit the thief
    Personally, I'll be dead, so I don't care what's being played, I'd rather it be something my family picked out because they're the ones who have to listen and relate to it.

But if I had to choose, I think I'd dig a classic organ playing something churchy or what-not. I would just prefer that as feeling more timeless then a commercialized tune some dudes wrote to pay the bills as heart-felt as they might sound.

2. Music   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Badly Drawn Boy - Minor Incidents

3. Music   -   #53
    Shellshocked
    Quote Originally Posted by mildthrill View Post
    Personally, I'll be dead, so I don't care what's being played, I'd rather it be something my family picked out because they're the ones who have to listen and relate to it.
    I agree with that, nice point.

Although, I'd have So Jersey by The Bouncing Souls, (completely unrelated to death and that.) Or '87 by The Bouncing Souls, and I love that too. Rest of it night they can choose to play anything they want. I don't want my friends and family to be extremely upset as you can tell. Remember the good times, the memories, and don't waste the any of rest of your life on my death. I'm dead. Not that they would, they're sensible.

I might have Stand there till you're sober by Bomb the Music Industry! too, if only for the lines 'I'll make you party at my funeral, 'cos mourning's for suckers' and None More Black 'Who Crosses State Lines without a Shirt?'

4. Music   -   #54
    Brendan Perry - Death Will Be My Bride ;-)

BOFH

5. Music   -   #55
    Well I'm not going to have a christian funeral, so I wont need any big music filling any temples... I dont know though. Chances are when I die I will think differently to what I do now :p

6. Music   -   #56
    NsJ's Avatar Holy BT Rep: +2
    R.Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
    http://www.internetbumperstickers.com/3946522/s29/some2say.gif

7. Music   -   #57
    catalyst05's Avatar Member BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    it must be three songs Sentenced - Despair-Ridden Hearts Lacrimas Profundere - The Embrance And The Eclipse Beseech - In Human Desire

8. Music   -   #58
    Kilwell's Avatar The Fourth Horseman BT Rep: +3
    Fade To Black......Metallica

9. Music   -   #59
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

10. Music   -   #60
    Queen - don't stop me now

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast