Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darn Leeches

porkshit
    lol, i was reading this topic and came to the conclusion that Unafraid Cheese is a total asshole. Ialso do not think that kazaa or any other p2p networks will ever die, because there are always people that are willing to share what they have. If kazaa is ever shut down, another program will rise over it. if it is shut down another wil ltake over, and so on. also new p2p programs are being made all the time. there are tons of the mout there now. p2p will never die, even if leechers do exist. search download.com youll find tons of them.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Unafraid Cheese@2 May 2003 - 01:27
    I share all and down load as i want, that was untill some one thought i was leeching and blocked me. U harm the inocent in blocking i have over 1,700 files in my folder and i do my best to offer the best up load speeds available or possible with my limmited resources. I am being blocked why cos dick heads like the ass who started this thread think blocking is the answer. its not! Beanno took what i said personaly and i wonder why. STOP THE BLOODY BLOCKING OR THIS WILL COME TO A FAST END IF YOU DONT SEE IT THEN BYE BYE KAZAA AND ANY THING LIKE IT.

I am personaly haveing problems down loading from Kazaa it may be too late all ready the inocent are paying for u asshole tampering with a system that worked. AGAIN I SAY IF ITS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT.

FUCK U ALL GET OUT MORE AND ENJOY THE SUNSHINE.

the end ... --- ... ---...---...---...---...---...---...  :rtfm: read the fan mail

address any further comments to the guy who stared this thread. Beanno u will allways be a dick for makeing that comment to start with stop ganging up on the new bi fellers it makes you look like idiots.

ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS IF YOU KEEP BLOCKING KAZAA WILL SOON DIE BIG BROTHER IS STILL WATCHING

GOOD LUCK TO THE LEECHES I NOW JOIN THEIR RANKS FUCK U ALL

I HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENTS TO MAKE GOOD LUCK
    Yes I believe this was one of the options. Number two as I recall.

Now let's be fair. This is a great loss. We won't be able to read the chaps incisive comments any more. Neither will we have access to his 1,700 files.

We will just have to cope with the 915,572,247 files still available.

I hope you are all proud of yourselves. Just because someone is a total dickhead you shouldn't tell them to off.

Just a bit too h4r5h for my taste.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    well ive got the solution to help me with this problem. I share, but with privacy. My username is now "sharing_with_privacy_patch", Then unless peeps cant read they should know im not leeching!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Better still get rid of the "disable option" Emule is an example. Share at least 10 files or else kl would works!!
    I love that!! Love it!! Love it!! Love it............eeeee!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    All the Peeps that are obsessed by leeches should just chill out. When I first started using Kazaa I got upset by leeches. Soon however I came to the conclusion that there was bugger all I could do about them and trying to do anything was just too much time and effort.

So I say just chill and let the leeches get on with it. As far as I can see I still get everything I want and that’s good.

I am on Broadband and share everything I download. I leave four upload slots open so when people connect to me they get a decent speed.

Unafraid Cheese is unafraid because he is obviously lacking the brainpower to be afraid. The cheese bit is because he smells bad like certain types of cheese but hey he can’t help it so don’t be too harsh on him.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by chrhein@2 May 2003 - 08:40
    well ive got the solution to help me with this problem. I share, but with privacy. My username is now "sharing_with_privacy_patch", Then unless peeps cant read they should know im not leeching!
    A lot of ppl dont know about the privacy patch, so its a good idea but most likely it wont be to effective.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by Benno+2 May 2003 - 16:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno @ 2 May 2003 - 16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chrhein@2 May 2003 - 08:40
    well ive got the solution to help me with this problem. I share, but with privacy. My username is now "sharing_with_privacy_patch", Then unless peeps cant read they should know im not leeching&#33;
    A lot of ppl dont know about the privacy patch, so its a good idea but most likely it wont be to effective. [/b][/quote]
    well maybe, but users that dont know about the patch, probably dont follow the kazaa news that much. They probably dont even know the first thing about leeches, or just dont care. I mean, if u dont know a thing about the network and the program, why bother to block users?

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Most users use the official Kazaa and as far as I know they dont have this.

Or am I wrong here?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    i dont know. Maybe the normal kazaa is the most used.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    Usually, if someone is using the privacy patch they have Kazaa Lite++... and if that&#39;s the case their Participation Level shows up as 1,000 (or greater).

So if I see someone with a 1,000 PL and they have no files shared and they&#39;re not sucking down >1/2 of my upload bandwidth while EVERYONE else is left with crumbs, I usually message them and let my upload to them continue. But if they&#39;re getting a majority of my upload bandwidth I message them and disconnect the upload within about 5 minutes. The message is the same in either case. I don&#39;t even mention specifically that I disconnected them, the network&#39;s notorious for random kick-offs anyhow.

File availability, especially for rare+large files, increases little if you upload a file to 10 leeches.

Even though leeches may make up 40% or less of the network, they get more than their percentage in my upload bandwidth if I don&#39;t kick them off occassionally. And this drastically cripples download speeds for everyone else. It&#39;s almost like ONLY leeches can download from me >10 KB/sec.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast