Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Little Help

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by adagio
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75
    Torrentleech is not that great of a site. aradi, and bitsoup are the best.
    Just in your dreams. TL beats theses trackers easily.

Only speed wise. You can get the same stuff anywhere. I like sites that dont just have scene releases. I still like torrent leach, don't get me wrong, I just wish they had more stuff. they have imdb dvd-r, but all those movies suck accept for maybe a few.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Have you ever heard of someone that goes by screenname of axxo and releseases xvid movies i love those always great quality from that guy.Here a page full of axxo movies at torrentspy if you want to check them out.

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp...x=0&submit.y=0

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe75
    Quote Originally Posted by adagio

Just in your dreams. TL beats theses trackers easily.

Only speed wise. You can get the same stuff anywhere. I like sites that dont just have scene releases. I still like torrent leach, don't get me wrong, I just wish they had more stuff. they have imdb dvd-r, but all those movies suck accept for maybe a few.
    Now I agree with you, sometimes I would like to see even non scene DVD-R, thats why I want to join pisexy, I was told that there are lots of DVDs there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12