Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Also a good time to join Bitsoup

i joined yesterday, they have really good stuff in every departmrnts and the speed is more than ok (175 ko/s)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    prints's Avatar Carpet Pisser BT Rep: +2
    i signed up a couple of weeks ago and its a pretty good site

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    there's really nothing bitsoup has which can't be found elsewhere, and thats my definition of a good site, having its own stuff...

plus, the seeders on bitsoup torrents disappear lightning fast and torrents get deleted with no notice. i used bitsoup some time ago, but the community there is far from perfect...

bitsoup doesnt motivate me at all to keep a high ratio, because there are leechers aplenty and noone's seeding more than 2-3 days...

if you have some experience with good trackers (ie oink), u'll instantly realize that bitsoup has a long way to go to reach its standards

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ceburn's Avatar TRANCEHAMSTER
    tks gamer!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    i was told bitsoup was good, and advised to sign up.
    but man, the amount of messages they send asking u to donate is unbelieveable.
    ive never seen a site ask for donations so many times.
    its so annoying, i no longer use bitsoup, and my account will no doubt be pruned for inactivity.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster
    cant say i am impressed either, few releases and much homebrew

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Awww come on people its a great site for those that can't have access to other site i.e TL and stuff. Its still open and its good.....thats all i can say.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ^exactly. For people who dont have invites on other well seeded site bitsoupe is a very good site. I am a noobe to torrents and has been using it only lately to download english movies. But i could get almost all the big releases in the last decade or so from that site with top download speed. I am very happy with that site.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Bitsoup is a good site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hugh.jeego's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    i use torrent damage, oink, used to use pisexy, and torrentit (damn), and i think its a pretty good site. not amazing, but well worth being a member of..
    i'm contantly confused

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast