Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have many ebooks-I am also looking for one.

wmrawls's Avatar Member
    Hi Jlowe, I am a new member but was easily able to download and view your massive list. Excellent gathering. I sent you an e-mail to your two differnet address's and I hope we can do some sharing. Also to the group I have many SF and Fantasy mostly in lit format. But Jlowe is the queen based on her list. Awesome.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by jlowe View Post
    I apolgize for your computer freezing! I didn't mean to imply that I was attaching the ebooks in a zip file. There would be too many and the way the files are sorted it would take for ever to zip it. Anyhow-I would be glad to email ebooks or upload them to radpid share&post the link for any requests.

Almost all the ebooks I have are fiction and mostly fantasy sciencefiction types. Formats include Doc, html, pdf, txt, rtf. There are also lit files and pdb. but since my computer does not have these programs I am unable to access them. I'm happy to share what I have-but if the manifest is corupted-folks can just email me to have look and see if I have the file they want in the format they want. Specify if you want it emailed to you or posted on rapidshare or another file storage site.

Again I really do apologize if the manifest freezed any computers....I am on a work computer and can probably tolorate larger files than some and it IS a big list for excel.

I successfully sent Carol several books via email and she didn't have problem opening the files as far as I know.

Here to help,
    jlowe

requests:
    [email protected]
    Well it was some time ago, I was a little angry with it. However to be fair, I did open it, and it was in excel format, I apparently didn't notice that there were more pages due to my computer freezing up, which was not entirely your zip's fault...as I look back. I run also a server on this computer and it consumes rather a lot of cpu cycles and ram..added with the F@H program running constantly in the bachground..well you get the drift. My apologies. If you would like to share some of those files..why not join the FileSharingTalk.com room on SoulSeek. I share a lot of Audio and E-Books there, maybe I have something interesting for you too.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    To be honest I didn't collect this collection myself. I found it at Mininova. There could more ebooks available. I am on a work computer and unable to download from certain sites now-therefore I can't download Microsoft Reader. My computer freezes when I try to attach lit files to email. Bummer.

Oh well, for those interested go to Mininova and you can download what I have per letter at a time. I used a friends computer for the intial download, but now I am unable to access peer to peer file sharing sites. For those of you at work in the same predicament, fill free to request books. If you have emailed me for ebooks and didn't receive them, I will be monitoring my email more often now. I love books! I say SHARE THE WEALTH!

I have a question: I am working on a family tree and was wondering if there is a site where people share their logins for paid memberships. Is there somewhere I am use someones Ancestry password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12