Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bwtorrents down??

so does anyone no when is bwtorrents coming back

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Piyush Singh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenbatty
    How is DCtorrent. Am not a member and interested to know how it compares to BWT and DT.
    db
    DCtorrent is a good bollywood tracker but the material there is quite limited & dated when compared to BwT & DT,these 2 being the better ones.Also the categories are also fewer in number,so are the torrents.
    If anyone's been to djluv(http://djluv.exocrew.com/) ,can he post a review ?
    DJLUV is known as the biggest Music Group of Indian Music on the web. Go to any Indian Torrents site and you will see DJLUV releases in their Music section. Most of the time, they release Music/Albums first on Torrent Sites then upload it to their own site for Direct Downloads. However when they upload it for their own site, it is on a free host like Filelogde or something, which I find very annoying, so I just get their releases from Torrent Sites. They used to upload music on their own private server but for some reason, they dont anymore(I think its only for VIP's.)

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Check BwTorrents.Com, they have updated it and mentioned some server failure. They have said that it will be back in 2 days at the latest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123