Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dont use kazza

mym_2006's Avatar Torrent Lover BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    [font=tahoma][size=4] " hay man ... when you have good anti virus ... don't fright for any thing ...
    i can help you to find good anti virus
    "[size][font]

" hay man ... when you have good anti virus ... don't fright for any thing ... i can help you to find good anti virus "
    Last edited by mym_2006; 04-06-2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. File Sharing   -   #112
    good antivirus is not they only thing u need! u also need to learn what is probably virus and what is not. this is just as helpful! i have antivirus nod32 but still have not got any virus alerts becfause i'm very careful of what i open!

anti-spyware is also handy to have. spywareblaster is good because it is not a scanner it stops spyware from getting on to start with! use this with a scanner like adaware and u can be safer

3. File Sharing   -   #113
    i agree with the limewire guy good program

4. File Sharing   -   #114
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKid View Post
    i agree with the limewire guy good program
    Great..you are though, unfortunately off-topic..and the bittorrent forum is up there ^^^^

5. File Sharing   -   #115
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kristy_lbc View Post
    help....when i download limewire...my laptop crashes i mean it turns off automatically...is there a way to figure out why it is doing that or is there another downloading site instead of shareaza and limewire....helppppp me please!!
    BitTorrent man..its the only way to go...its must be all the speed i think..im addicted...

and if you allready have shareaza you can use that for torrents,to learn,but i would advise it for full on BitTorrenting go for µTorrent..

http://www.utorrent.com/

6. File Sharing   -   #116
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by PooBar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kristy_lbc View Post
    help....when i download limewire...my laptop crashes i mean it turns off automatically...is there a way to figure out why it is doing that or is there another downloading site instead of shareaza and limewire....helppppp me please!!
    BitTorrent man..its the only way to go...its must be all the speed i think..im addicted...

and if you allready have shareaza you can use that for torrents,to learn,but i would advise it for full on BitTorrenting go for µTorrent..

http://www.utorrent.com/
    You are nothing more or less than a spammer..as I mentioned, the BitTorrent is up there ^^^^ ..please return to it...

7. File Sharing   -   #117
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Kazza dead
    I use BitTorrent

8. File Sharing   -   #118
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    and it has a lot of fake files :s

9. File Sharing   -   #119
    Lately, I've been getting a lot of fake files from Limewire

10. File Sharing   -   #120
    it depends what are you downloading, new films, music etc. are usually fake