Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Dont use kazza

thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    You are a little off topic ...try posting in the filesharing forum..this is for that fantastic client, where 99% of the users cut their filesharing teeth on...and now kick it in the teeth

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f8-File%20Sharing.html

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    1337sk33t's Avatar So Not a Newbie
    down with p2p, up with torrents

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard
    Quote Originally Posted by kpanas
    Kazaa sucks!
    Audionews is dope!
    Wow, did you join especially to tell us that, thanks so much..I would never have known
    oh bad day
    i know
    lets pick on a noobie

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337sk33t
    down with p2p, up with torrents
    bittorrent is a p2p network.

And yeah kazaa sucks now. it was nice back in the day, i used it for a while, and like most people seem to here, i only use torrents now.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    ScT Needer:D
    kazaa sucks a lot

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    DC/Torrent/FTP owns all Napster wannabe's

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    You all suck and the programs you use

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    DISABLED PRIVS
    the only reason i can think of why people used kazaa is because there wasn't anything as simple as that but better then. now with bittorrent everybody can download everything they want. there is not 1 reason why you need to use kazaa.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    ocasionally when trying to find a particular song, KaZaA or other programs running similar networks can still be useful. Sure you can download single files in a torrent, but there is still a lot more music to be found in these networks rather than on any torrent trackers, so yes ocasionally I will resort back to my old ways.

However other than those rare ocasions, there isn't any real reason for people to still use these shows except if they're too lazy to learn how to use something better (ie. BitTorrent), most will know it's not difficult, however there are those which are computer illiterate and it would take longer for them to work out what's going on etc.

It still amazes me how people say down with p2p go with BitTorrent, when personally I would consider BitTorrent more p2p than any of the programs such as Limewire, KaZaA, iMesh, eMule etc. etc. You are still transferring data from one peer to another (aka p2p). BitTorrent perhaps more so because the users machines are talking directly to each other rather than going through the network like with Limewire, sure the BitTorrent client then reports it's stats to the tracker so the user's information is updated, but I personally would still say it's more p2p than most others.

Now if you really wanted to get into a discussion about which method for getting files is best, well that's easy answered, download from a top site, the rest of pirated transferring as you should know begins there, if you want the best place for files that's where you will find it.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    I did have it, well I have a new computer now as it completely arsed it up. Used Limewire and been a bit more cautious of what I've been downloading - everything seems fine apart from when it fucked up earlier today and it isnt connecting. Checked the ports etc and I cant figure out whats wrong.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast