Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good to see

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    No it isn't.
    I don't know what you're disagreeing with, laddie, but I'll wager ten bob to a bit that you're wrong
    How is it more esoteric in the Lounge, eh, answer me that, how is it.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    u guys are fucked

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    u guys are fucked
    You're a dimwit, but we're only having a larf.

You do the math.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't know what you're disagreeing with, laddie, but I'll wager ten bob to a bit that you're wrong
    You're probably rodding

Similar hardware/software problems can be useful for anyone from anywhere but seeing what pish people wrote a couple of years ago is only interesting if you're well acquainted with the person who wrote it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    similar thread item is proof that margret thatcher is unique.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    You're probably rodding

Similar hardware/software problems can be useful for anyone from anywhere but seeing what pish people wrote a couple of years ago is only interesting if you're well acquainted with the person who wrote it.
    I hear what you say and support your right to say it. However I feel obliged to point out that it's bunkum. Discussions on the relative worth of a certain vijoe card, or mofo is much more a matter for the cognoscenti than looking at bits of pish posted by strangers a few months ago.

Most people (me) don't give much of a fuck about the doohickys inside a computer and look askance at those who want to discuss them at length. Actually arguing about whether it's worth over-clocking your scunge plate to get an extra 0.5% performance increase.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're probably rodding

I hear what you say and support your right to say it. However I feel obliged to point out that it's bunkum. Discussions on the relative worth of a certain vijoe card, or mofo is much more a matter for the cognoscenti than looking at bits of pish posted by strangers a few months ago.

Most people (me) don't give much of a fuck about the doohickys inside a computer and look askance at those who want to discuss them at length. Actually arguing about whether it's worth over-clocking your scunge plate to get an extra 0.5% performance increase.
    Same here but I was thinking of getting a graphics card (and indeed did after looking at some interweb info). Guests of the forum could also use this feature to find similar threads on graphics cards. Point being is that the hardware/software similar thread stuff could be a little bit applicable to a lot more people than a franglais thread contributed to by your good self Gillian and I.

Therefore the usefulness of the similar thread function has a far more esoteric nature in the lounge.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #18
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Can't be arsed making a new thread but I just put up some shelves, in preparation for the sharing of the homestead with cheese. I'm really proud coz I made them myself and they are straight.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl
    Can't be arsed making a new thread but I just put up some shelves, in preparation for the sharing of the homestead with cheese. I'm really proud coz I made them myself and they are straight.
    Respect.

Putting up shelves is something I've only tried once, and I did it wrong - I couldn't even contemplate making them too.

Hope the co-habiting goes swimmingly

10. Lounge   -   #20

Same here but I was thinking of getting a graphics card (and indeed did after looking at some interweb info). Guests of the forum could also use this feature to find similar threads on graphics cards. Point being is that the hardware/software similar thread stuff could be a little bit applicable to a lot more people than a franglais thread contributed to by your good self Gillian and I.

Therefore the usefulness of the similar thread function has a far more esoteric nature in the lounge.

Yeah, some guests may want to read about hardware pish. However most would be turned off by it's esoteric nature and feel excluded by the frankly maniacal attention to detail.

Anyone reading stuff in the Lounge will be able to connect to it at some level. They may not understand the subtle interplays and juxtapositions, however that's the same when you move to a new village, school, job etc so they will be used to having to acclimatise and learn the community dynamic. In the meantime not feeling overwhelmed as they would be in hard-on world.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast