Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is the best file sharing (no spam)program?

ohh and...shit i didn't find the edit post button :\

anyways, if you don't use\don't have an invite for a Torrent site, you can always use DC! i recommend SababaDC which is an israeli DC++ Mod, very easy to use!

you can download almost anything,instantly...its much faster then any other P2P\file sharing soft i've every used.

search it in the net...

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    I pay for Newzbin and Giganews. Maxes out my 10mb Broadband and I can get pretty much anything I want. It's perfect.

Costs me £13 per month.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Nah winmx is the best i say, u can keep in constant contact with the uploader and recive support,

if ya dont already no it can be fixed at these two places

http://www.winmxworld.com/

http://gangstermovies.fileplace.biz/index.php

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Bt takes the cake. Looking at all the aspects: it's easy to use, it's fast, has lots of variety, lots of sites...

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    News groups if u wanna pay monthly without doubt, bit torrent (uTorrent or Azureus) otherwise

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    TheTRUEKanis's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lassean1 View Post
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ease_id=319316

Check out DC++ and take a glimpse of other peoples programs that they want to share. Also connecting to hubs also depends on how much you have to offer. Say you have 50 GB to share total then you will be able to connect to that min share hub at start up. This is a great source to Dling your files.
    I have to say that I second the DC++ recomendation, but its a little harder to get used to and the forums aren't very receptive to helping new people.
    As for music in a pinch I use Ares but its not something I trust 100%, since I can get music off of DC++ but it takes much longer.
    Topping the list is torrents in general, I don't really care what interface you use (as long as its legitimate - meaning shares appropriatly) since its all up to you on what is comfortable. I've been a fan of Azureus for as far back as I can remember (since I stopped using the official BT client), but my best friend is a huge fan of uTorrent; so choose what you like (or at least what you can get help with) and go from there.

TTK
    Last edited by TheTRUEKanis; 08-29-2006 at 09:04 PM. Reason: subscription again
    "Common sense is NOT common!"

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Meh, usenet (up to 100mbit speeds, huge amount of scene releases) and bittorrent are both very good.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    µTris <3

best time killer since minesweeper

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234