Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good all around private tracker?

I switched from newsgroups to bitTorrent recently. I have a seedbox and am wanting a private tracker that is good for TV and movies. I have never used a private tracker before. Any suggestions?

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    IPtorrents is what I use. I'm pretty casual nowadays but it has alot of stuff and is usually fast.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    turin's Avatar Turambar BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I think SCC is really good. It has a lot on content, it is fast and is pretty easy to keep ratio.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    yellotorrents.info is open sign up. They are pretty new but have a good community and would welcome you!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    IPtorrents is what I use. I'm pretty casual nowadays but it has alot of stuff and is usually fast.
    Is it worth donating to get in, in your opinion? Seems my only viable way to get an account being that I'm new to private trackers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    How can you have an account here for coming up on five years and be new to private trackers?

Scrounge an invite here or on an invite forum.
    LSS #1

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    How can you have an account here for coming up on five years and be new to private trackers?

Scrounge an invite here or on an invite forum.
    When I used to be into torrents there was not much need of private trackers for security reasons, I just never bothered. I then tried out usenet and never looked back, used that for years. I don't mind paying a little for a good service. When I started using usenet it blew torrents speeds out of the water. Nowadays most people have decent broadband connections now. Torrents have definitely caught up on the speed side.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    And content wise too

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    IPT and TL are undoubtedly best all round places for a regular torrentiar who isn't looking for something special. If you don't get an invite it's Ok to donate to get also, you wouldn't regret getting access to one of them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Another tracker worth mentioning is nCore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast