Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: this site rocksss

I agree, it is a very nice site!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    jimbo7's Avatar sharemeister
    what is this site like? is the tracker fast?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I can't activate my account :(
    When I click the activation link from the confirm mail I receive this error message:
    Not Found

Sorry pal :(
    Somebody already registred to contact the admins, please!
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It is pretty nice. Good request section and some stuff that is not on sites like TL.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    do they actually have an invite system in place? or is it like TB & FL and purely signups?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicity
    do they actually have an invite system in place? or is it like TB & FL and purely signups?
    Nothing about invite system...
    Maybe they will open signups from time to time, stay alert

About waiting time, you have to plan carefully what files you're going to download. When i'm into sites that have that system i try to download files with only 1 seed an lot's of peers. The peers should be around 30, 40% complete, more it's not worth.
    Last edited by FreeDoom; 07-23-2006 at 03:57 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    all full

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    I love this site. I joined it back when it was only like half full. It is my number 1 site. I was happy to donate to them. Quick to put things up and some really good speeds.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Finally I have registred. I expected more from this site, isn't something different than most 0day torrent sites.
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast