Thread: Hows the summer break going...

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I feel so much hostility here.

Where's SGG peace and love thing?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Summer is great. Winter sucks ass.

If summer is so good, how comes there is so many bastarding kids on holiday, like, forever? And why does it have to be so frigging sickly hawt? Then there's all the bees/wasps/flies/daddy long legs/bugs in general to take into account.

Summer = Big girls pants.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™
    Summer is great. Winter sucks ass.

If summer is so good, how comes there is so many bastarding kids on holiday, like, forever? And why does it have to be so frigging sickly hawt? Then there's all the bees/wasps/flies/daddy long legs/bugs in general to take into account.

Summer = Big girls pants.
    Ok but despite that. You can still do shit outside, a multitude of shit and in winter you can't.

I mean there's skiing, snowboarding, uh...basically sliding down the hill, making snow angels, having snowball fights, blah, blah, blah and that's only if there's snow outside. Otherwise it's just fucking bitter cold outside. Friends come over for a get together and we can do is stay inside.

Fuck that. I'd like to find a place to live in America that has a nice warm climate year round with no other problem. I'm thinking Texas.

Florida has hurricane problems. California will become an island and is earthquake central. The midwest has tornados. Texas seems about right, I guess.

My vacation in Williamsburg wouldn't have existed in the winter. Let's say they had ski resorts. I like doing different shit and that doesn't fit the bill.

Funny enough there's a white couple that hangs out with us regularly and they wanna go to Deep Creek with us the next time we go...only they wanna go only during ski season and we have never gone then. I think it's good idea.

Tell what do you do in winter versus summer.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Im trying to learn German

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Don't bother.
    They'll change the rules by the time you nearly cracked it or add some weird case to the 4 they've already got.
    They're evil, those Germans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12