Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Wild-Bytes

jrzy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Wild and crew..glad to know wild-bytes will be back up soon.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    erdierdi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    maybe wb says signup are open

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    sal5288
    Hello, I have been disabled from my account access. I understand the rules and dont think I have broken them, the only thing I can think of is when I installed Lime wire on my computer it automatically set it self up as my defult download program, i corrected the problem rightaway can any one help? My user name is sal5288.. Thanks for your help in advance.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    My user name is kevster and I am a extreme trader and for some reason I cannot access the site. I would not think that I am banned. Can someone from answer me from wild-bytes?

Thanks
    Kevin

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Their host is having some problems. Don't worry.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...address-337243
    Click here if you want to join TTC

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    porscha's Avatar Poster
    True enough they are having problems since a couple of days now...hope all will be fixed soon. Fret not you are not alone. :-)

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Been On wild-bytes for since forever and these last 2 days its like ive lost an arm and ive 240 days newsgroup access too jaws i miss you

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    good to hear. 2 days seems to be forever.

Thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Kevster.. I remember you from my admin days at WB.. i doubt you'd be banned lol.

and like it was mentioned.. it's a host issue..Wild is going to move the server.. so it may be a few days before the site is up and going again.. give it time.. WB has been down in the past.. it will be back.. it always is..

G2K

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    batman105
    hey dragon25, i am having trouble getting onto wild-bytes site, i have been sent a new password but is still not logging in, and the counter is not counting down my login attempts

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast