Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild-Bytes

wishmasta4deth
    Quote Originally Posted by McGran
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon25
    Hey Dragon,

Could you mail me one of the Wild-Bytes admin's email please? I had to rebuild my pc and can't login now. The recover login details screens don't appear to be working.

Thanks
    anyone with story like that is bull i switched pc and os
    os i did 4 times no problem getting on

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    hey sorry for late response...i dont get emails for replies.

YES i can give you the email for admin

[email protected]

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Its only admins that can give invites now

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i was a member there i wake up today to find that my account has been disable mind you i have a ratio of something like 1.800 lol i would like to know whats that all about daniel38

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I hope this doesn't post twice. I just went to post this and my page disappeared.

Anyway I was wondering if any WB memebers were having problems logging in today? I know there was a pm yesterday saying any az users would be banned today, but I haven't used it for like a month. This is what I get:

You are banned from this site.
    This has to do with your behavoir or your share ratio
    Ask the crew if you want an explanation.
    If this ban is in error please try http://www.wild-bytes.org

I have a good ratio (like 2.3 something) and I haven't done anything different. I thought maybe everybody was getting this message till they sorted the bans out. If not how do I ask the crew? I'm kind of slow at this stuff so I don't even know how to ask anything.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    No Jazmina shown on WB but there is an account for Jaz...that account is shown as disabled. Doesn't say why.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Thanks ghurka, that's me. So how do I get a hold of them to find out why? There obviously has been some kind of mistake. Or something I don't understand. I don't know a lot about torrent clients, I had to get help from WB just so I could seed with utorrent. I had to use a different portal or something. Maybe it has something to do with it?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Propably you have been useing Azureus and you got ban

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Ph03n1x I haven't used az in a month so it can't be that. I erased my WB torrents from it also so if my hubby turned it on it shouldn't have anything to do with WB.

I did dl something from another site yesterday and that was the first time using utorrent for a download from somewhere else. I can't think of anything else I did different. I opened up az and there are no torrents at all there and I opened up utorrent and only the one I dl form the other place is seeding.

ghurka I did actually read that thread, but since I'm pretty much dumb about comp stuff I can't figure out how that irc thing works. I tried to google it but so far I have had no luck.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast