Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild-Bytes

Quote Originally Posted by Ph03n1x
    Propably you have been useing Azureus and you got ban
    That's crazy. Azureus is either #1 or #2 most used client out there. WTF kind of crack are they smoking? If anything, they usually require you use Az at some trackers. Geeze...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    I asked them to delete my account, and they banned me haha
    well, of course after I pointed out a few things I didn't like about their attitudes :-"

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Yes they do seem to be paranoid compared to most places I have been (which isn't really that many). They have such a big list of clients that are banned now. Pretty much people are going to find a way to cheat no matter what. It sucks but there isn't really any way around it.

I have never heard of TorrentLeech until recently. Do they pretty much have everything (tv, movies, music...)? I don't think I know anybody there, I'll just keep checking to see if they open up registrations.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I don't think they will, but I've seen many invites from TL, basically if you're a power user and have good ratio, you get 4 invites a day or something. I'd help you out but I'm still working my way up the wait time...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    WB sucks in my eyes.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    <--LwA-->'s Avatar The BiTKiNg BT Rep: +1
    WB is good but they very restrict rules........ they can ban you for nothing....... but they do this shit so the community will be clean.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    If any of you feel you were banned for unfair reasons. Send me a pm here and i'll look into it.
    If you are or were a member. you know who i am.
    Last edited by goliath2k; 07-23-2006 at 08:05 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Evochamp
    Were you still using Azureus? Maybe that's why you were banned !!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Seems like theres a lot of people here having problems with Wild-Bytes. Your best bet is to sign up at TPG, here's the link http://thepeergroup.net/index.php and post in the Wild-Bytes forum there.

Just to clarify, Wild-Bytes now name & shame all the cheaters there (161 and counting), and the people who have posted here are not on that list. So I wouldn't jump to conclusions too soon.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Hi!
    How does one access irc://Irc.Wild-Bytes.org/wild-bytes. Is the site just down or do I need a program like mIrc? I tried using mIRC but perhaps I did something wrong. I really need to get in contact whit an wild-bytes admin.

Thanks!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast