Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: bitnation, down or banned, wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by eatshieet View Post
    The site appears to be totally gone. I can't find anything on the net. Just days before they posted
    "Sorry, we are currently down due to some technical difficulties. Best Regards, BitNation Staff." Then below it said "Click to Help!!!" but the words were not a link.

Are they saying anything on IRC or anywhere else?
    Bitnation is changing to bakedbits.org. I think its due to be up and running this weekend. Their new Irc channel is IRC.bakedbits.org #bakedbits.
    T.
    Last edited by tbird; 12-11-2008 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Typo on IRC.bakedbits.org

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    sriehl
    Quote Originally Posted by tbird View Post
    Bitnation is changing to bakedbits.org. I think its due to be up and running this weekend. Their new Irc channel is IRC.backedbits.org #bakedbits.
    T.
    The new site will be located at www.bakedbits.org and the irc server is irc.bakedbits.org (tbird wrote backedbits)

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sriehl View Post
    Bitnation is changing to bakedbits.org. I think its due to be up and running this weekend. Their new Irc channel is IRC.backedbits.org #bakedbits.
    T.
    The new site will be located at www.bakedbits.org and the irc server is irc.bakedbits.org (tbird wrote backedbits)
    Cheers sriehl, I've updated my quote to reflect this.

T...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Thank you guys for your help.
    Last edited by eatshieet; 12-14-2008 at 11:02 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Hey what happened to bakedbits.org? I haven't been able load the page all weekend..

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Hey what happened to bakedbits.org? I haven't been able load the page all weekend..
    I noticed the site was up and down over the weekend, and now I've no access either. Maybe its gone the way of Bitnation?
    T....

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    louvan7
    I noticed the site was up and down over the weekend, and now I've no access either. Maybe its gone the way of Bitnation?
    T....
    they are not dead there just changing hosts.... there temp irc channel is

irc.fuzionmedia.info:6667

long live bakedbits

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    So bakedbits.org isn't loading. I thought it said something about the site would be down til tues? Anybody know what's up?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Hi,

Dont use Bakedbits anymore but did receive an email from them this week (See Below).
    Not sure what it means?

T...

Subject: To the ones that wish to remain members and use the FTP
    Message received from BakedBits on 2009-07-04 01:56:56 GMT.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    We will have a way to keep in contact with you if you are donating the $20 for ftp.
    Make sure you include an email with your payment if you do not use the paypal email address.
    The irc will probably be going soon too and email will be how we will keep in contact with you if there is no other way.
    If you have already donated just make sure we have an email to get in contact with you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    BakedBits

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234