Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hoi Mods

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    apparently rat faced thinks nikkid is a sportsperson. women can't do sports though, apart from basketball tennis.
    Hell, I can't even do those.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    I did tell you...

I added Nikki to your thread, she is not a he, so i changed the thread title to reflect this.

You seemed happy enough that she'd been named in your thread, and didnt mention it at the time... I did both things at the same time, afterall.
    Paul,

With all due respect that is neither here nor there. I started the thread and called it what I wanted to call it. The only justification for you changing that title is if it breaks a rule or is the subject of a reasonable complaint. You doing it because you named Nikki in it is neither of those. I didn't mention it at the time because I didn't notice it. You will see that when I did notice it then I asked why it had happened.

Are we now taking the position that Mods can delete or change anything they want, just because they feel like it. If so fine, it's your board and I will happily fifo (fit in or fuck off, for those who don't know).

However let me just say this, it's a poor show and an abuse of perceived power.

Hoi. What's the big deal?

The mods can change titles/posts in the lounge. Even delete stuff.

They're not breaking any rules.

You keep saying that anything goes in the lounge.

It's really not a complicated thing.
    See above. Of course the mods can do what they want. However I'm sure the members want to know when they decide that they can change people's stuff irrespective of whether it breaks a rule or not. That's what the big deal is. In my view the mods are there to moderate what is posted here, following the rules which they are quick enought to quote at us when we break them. They are not here to alter stuff just because they fancy it.

That is a World which your like would wish to occupy, where you can impose your small minded, narrow, prejudices on others. A World where you can rally behind a call of "We don't think it's fun, so we will stop others enjoying themselves". You're a pathetic little creep, I have no doubt whatsoever you are the same in real life.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If I was a mod I would edit people's thread titles and posts to make it look like they'd made spelling mistakes. In fact, I might include that in my manifesto for the upcoming mod elections.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese
    If I was a mod I would edit people's thread titles and posts to make it look like they'd made spelling mistakes. In fact, I might include that in my manifesto for the upcoming mod elections.
    Thing is, you know as well as I do that would be cool. So long as that's the game we are playing. Then everyone knows where they stand.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Have you started already? Spelling enough "enought" is definitely unJPaulian :tinfoilhat:

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Thing is, you know as well as I do that would be cool. So long as that's the game we are playing. Then everyone knows where they stand.
    It wouldn't be cool with me

My manifesto for the upcoming mod elections will include spelling error correction for thread titles, should Chebus (who will obviously get in) playfully ammend them or if the poster is a moron.

Part of my campaign will also be the demotion of the sacked mods to sub-members. They only get to post if I approve of the drivel they write.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

My manifesto for the upcoming mod elections will include spelling error correction for thread titles, should Chebus (who will obviously get in) playfully ammend them or if the poster is a moron.

Part of my campaign will also be the demotion of the sacked mods to sub-members. They only get to post if I approve of the drivel they write.
    In which case you'll be busy. Ask Sam what he had to endure when he put me on moderation at Cheese' forum.

On a side note... is it Cheese's or Cheese'. I'm confused. Help me O Grammar Guru.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD

In which case you'll be busy. Ask Sam what he had to endure when he put me on moderation at Cheese' forum.

On a side note... is it Cheese's or Cheese'. I'm confused. Help me O Grammar Guru.

It's Cheese's.

It's okay, Nik. I quite like you and, obviously, I'd play favourites when dealing with the sacked mods. In fact, I'd probably install JP as my secretary and he may even take you off post approval.

JP probably wouldn't approve many of the posts on my behalf but the others could make different IDs, they'd lose the stars but I'd turn a blind eye to the circumvention.

I'm all for the little people.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

My only proposal would be that you could only post numbers in word form in the "count to 10000" thread.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD

It's Cheese's.

It's okay, Nik. I quite like you and, obviously, I'd play favourites when dealing with the sacked mods. In fact, I'd probably install JP as my secretary and he may even take you off post approval.

JP probably wouldn't approve many of the posts on my behalf but the others could make different IDs, they'd lose the stars but I'd turn a blind eye to the circumvention.

I'm all for the little people.
    Yeah, midgets make me laugh too

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast