Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clerks 2

good2go38756's Avatar Thats Mr. nOOb
    I loved it as well cant get enough of "jay and silent bob" except maybe when they did that "Degrassi: The Next Generation" thing didnt care for that. But other then "Jersy Girl" kevin smith's film's are always a step above. Now i just need to find Clerks: The Cartoon(2000) havent seen it yet-have a bid on E-bay man i hope it goes thru

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by good2go38756 View Post
    I loved it as well cant get enough of "jay and silent bob" except maybe when they did that "Degrassi: The Next Generation" thing didnt care for that. But other then "Jersy Girl" kevin smith's film's are always a step above. Now i just need to find Clerks: The Cartoon(2000) havent seen it yet-have a bid on E-bay man i hope it goes thru
    Never pay for File Sharing!
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    can I curse? FUCK!
    I think he means the actual DVDs... hopefully.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I did mean the DVD's and did win them but i ended up downloading them as well and they were so funny-damn i love jay and silient bob-cant wait to get the dvd's in

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by good2go38756 View Post
    I did mean the DVD's and did win them but i ended up downloading them as well and they were so funny-damn i love jay and silient bob-cant wait to get the dvd's in
    most of the time the dvds you buy on egay or bootlegs, very good bootlegs, but still bootlegs

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Yeah thanks for the extra advice i have had some bad transaction's with bootlegs- so im always kinda hesitant about what i get-i read alot of feedback and out of the 500 or so movies ive gotten off of e-bay been kinda lucky only a few have been b/legs-but you are so right there is some bad and good bootlegs versions on e-bay;bought "birds of prey" knew it was a burned series but a damn good version-also they same thing with ?the "GREYSON" "BATMAN DEAD END" it also had a kick ass "LOBO" fan film that LOBO had been hired to killed Santa Clause by the easter bunny;very funny and good live action fan film all of them on one DVD with some nice cover art. I purchase mostly asian movies before they get hacked to shreds and put out by Tai Seng or someone like that....And get the region 2or3 films off e-bay cheaper then places like YesAsia.com or sensasian and so on.....Cause in the U.S. hard to come by those regio coded movies........But i do thank you for watching out for me and the advice
    ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    much love

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Comedy director Kevin Smith (Clerks 2) told AintitCoolNews that he was planning a horror film as his next project.

"I feel after seven comedies it's time to take a left turn and do a straight up different movie, in this case horror," said Smith.

"Its gonna have all of the horror you'd expect, blood and guts... and tits. No, no, no, not that, I'm talking about man tits. What? What's so bad about man tits? I have tits! They're sexy! And hairy.

"But, yeah, I'm doing a horror movie," Smith continued. "(It won't be made) for a year or two. I just got done making a movie, I'm not rushing into another. Probably two years."
    Just thought some of you may find it interesting about Kevin jumping genre's.
    ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT?

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    hope its good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12