Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dc++

Poster
    I use Zion++, it is like DC++ with more options

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    I owned 2 private hubs, but now i only go to other private hubs im registered if i got time for dc, cause i never find anything new. If im on dc world i reather use my all hub searching client, well not all, as much as i wish and it ain't slow and memory stealing as dc++ clone.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    well i'm using dc++ only for the chat atm, to much leechers on dc++ who are not willing to share

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    yeah, dc++ is a leecher nest, especialy public hubs and too many ppl use limiters, while in private hubs i get max speed from friends.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    u need to find the smaller hubs with about 50-250 users these are the best communitys no leechers and good speeds
    Open your mind

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Private DC++ hubs are the only way to go; cuts out the leechers because generally you have to have to have your filelist vetted for quality and quantity, I used to be on a 300GB (minimum) hub before it closed and that was like christmas everyday. Although there is no ratio system like with BT sites which is great for enforcing fair play, generally to get to that level you wouldn't be the kind of person who'd cheat on your peers.

Sadly though, the two hubs I'd been resident on (for a couple of years) closed, in short succession, so I've given up on DC++ and moved to soulseek as I mainly download music now- DC++ served me well for 1000+ movies :/

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I have always been partial to snertius hub...great stuff there...invite only through admin...been on it so long, I haven't needed much else, but I realized I have to get some backups in case...been playing with torrents also...fun!!!

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    now i am only using azureus but some time ago downloading from DC++ i used DC++ smasher edition. It is the best DC client but very unstable

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    first of all ... hi, i'm new here and looking forward to meeting some interesting people ... second ... i use dc++ for getting the latest comics and anime. it's a really good program.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    for me dc++ does all the trick for large files (eg movies) because i can download them at 100mbps from local buddies (one that live in my country)
    KOhit.net Admin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast