Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay Im appealing to the nicer crowd

renusa's Avatar TorrEnt GEek BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Please be nice and give me a bitme invite if you have one

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated View Post
    Yes it does. Most people hoard invites and hock them for other invites. But every once in a while someone simply gives em out. I try to when I can give them for free. Right now I can give you supertorrents or DDD?? PM me if interested.
    No it doesn't. You are attempting to join a private site via a public forum, and in so doing you raise security questions from anyone reading your post. The last thing a private site wants/needs is publicity. Just my opinion.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    what publicity? he said PM him...nobody is going to know shit about who invites him where. He put asterisks in for the names that are security paranoid. What else do you want?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    1 of those sites isnt just private, it wants to remain a secret, completely.
    so not only do u need invited, as its private, but u also need to actually know somebody who is a member.

partially blocking half the site name is still some partial exposure. thats just the sites wishes. if he wants to be part of that site, he should respect the sites wishes. otherwise he is breaking a rule before even joining.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12