Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to get a good ratio quickly

n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    I've done this a few times on sites where there's wait times.

Find something (anything) that has plenty of leechers and is fairly large and is rar'd. Deselect most of the rar files and only download enough totalling say 100MB. Worked for me every time.
    man this sound very clever.. i will try it, thanks for the information

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    You could always use one of those hacked clients and cheat on your ratio...
    There is also a very good chance that this will get you banned at some point. But who really cares about that?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Oh and also you can download from another tracker and then just seed fully on the tracker you want your ratio to increase on.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    1.If you recieved an invite for that site, your invitee will get in trouble, and you will never recieve another invite from him.
    2.If the site is specialized in a niche interest good luck finding good material in a public tracker.
    3.If you hate sharing so much stay in the public trackers, no one cares how much you share.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by roc69x View Post
    1.If you recieved an invite for that site, your invitee will get in trouble, and you will never recieve another invite from him.
    2.If the site is specialized in a niche interest good luck finding good material in a public tracker.
    3.If you hate sharing so much stay in the public trackers, no one cares how much you share.
    I dont think anyone actually said that they hated sharing. The topic was concerning how to obtain a good share ratio.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123