Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Tale of a Bird, Lesbians, Pussy and my Back Window - Pics included!

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Shortly put - I agree with you.
    oh for cawks sake, what am i going to do now.
    Might as well shut the forum down, flowe
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    indeed, if the right thinking element like ourselves start to go about agreeing with one and other what's the point like.

i feel a little tier in me eye
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #33
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I reckon Nikki would know - not that she's a lesbian, it just seems like something she would know about.

Edit: I don't mean that she comes across as a woman who would get a lot of thrush infections either, I'm sure she is fastidiously clean in that area
    LMAO - I don't honestly think it makes a difference lesbian or straight. The things that cause them would still be the same. They're typically caused by dampness like sweating, staying in a wet bathing suit, staying too long in the tub. Strangely enough, using feminine sprays and washes makes them worse, because they kill any of the body's natural bacteria that fight infection. I guess a straight woman is slightly more likely to get one, given the increased amount of fluid from sexual intercourse, but that's saying that she doesn't clean up afterwards.

I just know Skweeky is gonna say something about me and yeast infections again.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hmm, interesting. So is a quick once over with a wet-wipe considered cleaning up cos I've never noticed any woman do more than that.

Then again, what do I know. There's often a dash to the bathroom and I don't really know what my main woman gets up to in there -- plus I'm normally asleep by the time she gets back.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Hmm, interesting. So is a quick once over with a wet-wipe considered cleaning up cos I've never noticed any woman do more than that.
    Whilst for guys a quick wipe on the curtains is more than enough cleanage.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    I reckon Nikki would know - not that she's a lesbian, it just seems like something she would know about.

Edit: I don't mean that she comes across as a woman who would get a lot of thrush infections either, I'm sure she is fastidiously clean in that area
    LMAO - I don't honestly think it makes a difference lesbian or straight. The things that cause them would still be the same. They're typically caused by dampness like sweating, staying in a wet bathing suit, staying too long in the tub. Strangely enough, using feminine sprays and washes makes them worse, because they kill any of the body's natural bacteria that fight infection. I guess a straight woman is slightly more likely to get one, given the increased amount of fluid from sexual intercourse, but that's saying that she doesn't clean up afterwards.

I just know Skweeky is gonna say something about me and yeast infections again.

A promising thread gone cawk-eyed.

Oh, gall...bitter, bitter wormwood.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Whilst for guys a quick wipe on the curtains is more than enough cleanage.
    You posh Scotch

If you do that, more often than not you won't get the comedy double stream when going for a pish in the morning.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I furst heard that as "twinjet" and thought the comedyist meant a small twinge. I couldn't understand why your am pish being a wee bit sore was funny.

It then occured that he (Frank Skinner if memory serves) meant a twin-jet. I laughed, more at me being dense, than the observation itself.

True story

9. Lounge   -   #39
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    ...There's often a dash to the bathroom and I don't really know what my main woman gets up to in there -- plus I'm normally asleep by the time she gets back.
    She's probably doing the laundry to get the blood off the green towels.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Lounge   -   #40
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer

Then again, what do I know. There's often a dash to the bathroom and I don't really know what my main woman gets up to in there -- plus I'm normally asleep by the time she gets back.

Wanking

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast