Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MLS' DC United Thrashes Real Madrid.....

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    This is what when the word police worries about a word. One lets it trip them up.

Low in quality.

"OMG, menial only means unskilled work!"

Get a loife.
    Busy, you're a fantastic wordsmith.

I don't mean that of course, but what's the point in writing words which accurately convey what I want to express to the reader.
    Well...sumwon got it. I wonder how that happened?

I can't help that you were profoundly dumbfounded.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Who got it?

Oh yeah, the Spanish guy who indirectly called you a 'dumb person with a thesaurus'.

That tickled me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Who got it?

Oh yeah, the Spanish guy who indirectly called you a 'dumb person with a thesaurus'.

That tickled me.
    I bet. He still got it before the insult (indirect, I think not). So much in fact that he bothered to explain it to you.

Stay dumbfounded, thumby.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 08-13-2006 at 07:19 PM.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    I just want to say that I didn't mean to insult Busyman at all, so I'm very sorry if I did, it was meant to be a joke, I really do have a terrible sense of humour. And I had no clue what menial actually meant, I just assumed it meant short seeing as the video was shorter than the "longer highlights" one. After looking up what it meant on google, I explained it Manker, because he asked what it meant. I'm sorry if I insulted anybody in any way.

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by dml View Post
    I just want to say that I didn't mean to insult Busyman at all, so I'm very sorry if I did, it was meant to be a joke, I really do have a terrible sense of humour. And I had no clue what menial actually meant, I just assumed it meant short seeing as the video was shorter than the "longer highlights" one. After looking up what it meant on google, I explained it Manker, because he asked what it meant. I'm sorry if I insulted anybody in any way.
    It's cool man. I didn't "retaliate" and thumbarse (manker) knows I flirt with danger around the word police. (thumbarse, GayPaul, j2k4)

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dml View Post
    It's cool man. I didn't "retaliate" and thumbarse (manker) knows I flirt with danger around the word police. (thumbarse, GayPaul, j2k4)
    I'm quite insulted that I didn't make that menial list of yours.

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

I'm quite insulted that I didn't make that menial list of yours.

I don't bother with such menial minutiae and neither do you and that's why you ain't on da list.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123