Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valid Half Life Cdkey-needed-trading

Maybe im been a little bit narrow minded but to own a PC and say u aint got a copy of 'half life' is like sayin u aint owned mario on the snes, sonic on the megadrive, jet set willy on the spectrum (ok stop now)...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #12
    the original unreal tournament and red faction also work online
    as a lot of people have already said though, just go out and buy the game
    it won't cost a lot and at least then you won't feel guilty

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE GAMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster

ditto

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    well it is possible to get a valid CD-Key to play on u have to download the generator and click generate like 20-50 times and use that 1 or do wat i did and hack sum1 who has the game and steal the serial # and give em a fake 1

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@5 May 2003 - 06:56
    What could you possibly have to offer that anyone couldn't find here in the Verified sections, or with eMule or Bittorrent? Do you realize that if someone were foolish enough to give you their CD Key, they could no longer play Half-Life online whenever you (or anyone else you decide to share the key with) are online?

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Half-Life is a game everyone should buy. The game alone is worth the price of admission, but when you consider all the excellent free mods you can get for it, like Team Fortress, Counterstrike, Firearms, and Day of Defeat just to name a few, it's a must have for any serious gamer.
    i agree!!!

7. Games   -   #17
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    VALVe and Won.net have some of the tightest security measures when it comes to CD-Keys.

Your best bet, is to go to your local store that sells pc-games (preferably a larger one, where there are less people to notice you), open up a HL box and jot down a cdkey.

I went to an ebworld, and they were selling the game used. They had the cdcase shrinkwrapped with a peice of tape covering the key... i just torn that thing apart, and wrote down the key!

8. Games   -   #18
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    I got half-life/blue-shift/opposing force/counter-strike in a 4 pack, cost me £9 quid, best investment ive made as far as games go, I never played the original since I completed it, I play the mod day of defeat online, why get exploited by some prick and pay god knows what when you can pay £9!!

9. Games   -   #19
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@9 May 2003 - 01:01
    Your best bet, is to go to your local store that sells pc-games (preferably a larger one, where there are less people to notice you), open up a HL box and jot down a cdkey.
    The problem there is that once somebody buys that game, you might have trouble getting online whenever they're on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12