Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Windows ME

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Not your fault, really nothing u could do, i just don't understand why i got such a reward because of 1 link that is deleted anyway. Probably something they can remember me lol. Im evil what can i do
    You'll get over it , we've all done it by mistake . No harm done sometimes I spend more time on the Pm's than the actual thread .

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    haha

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Not your fault, really nothing u could do, i just don't understand why i got such a reward because of 1 link that is deleted anyway. Probably something they can remember me lol. Im evil what can i do
    You've already brought yourself to my attention, limesqueezer; no need for the ftp link for that.
    Just follow the rules and don't post stuff that's against board rules publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    You'll get over it , we've all done it by mistake . No harm done sometimes I spend more time on the Pm's than the actual thread .
    Yes, and as soon as one of your victims complains, you're in trouble, peat. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    I don't need your attention Chewie UK, i know u have some problems with me, maybe it started before i even start posting, maybe its because we don't belong to same species. Every way u look at it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Point is: Old computer no matter what the "Designed For" label says you can probably run WinXP.
    Bullshit.
    Plain and simple.

I see the results of this philosophy every day and it's just not worth it.
    If you don't have a minimum of a 1GHz CPU and 512MB of RAM XP just crawls.
    Toss in Norton and AOL (both real crowd pleasers) and you have the perfect recipe for suicide.

For some reason, practicioners of the "just slap XP on it" theory are also inordinately fond of animated cursors (their fave being the skindiver/starfish) and the fishtank screensaver.
    Not sure why.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Right, can still run it, but its gonna be slow as hell even with disabled services and such.

Animated curses? She does have the fishtank background...not the screensaver...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Damn does windows ME deserve this much attention...We all know it Sucks big time LOL

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    why not jsut buy a copy of 98se or win2000 on ebay for like, 50p?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    deze is ook goed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123