Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Is Bittorent ?

hi there

I'm back....I've got bittorent but when I open it up from programme files. says....

Estiamted time left: Failed!
    Download To:
    Download Rate:
    Upload Rate:
    ERROR (6.20 PM) -
    arguments are -
    --max_uploads <arg>
    the maximum numder of uploads to allow at once. (defaults to 4)

-- Keepalive_interval <arg>
    number of seconds to pause between sending keepalives (defaults to 120.0

I&#39;ve tried to download X Men 2 But I don&#39;t think its working...It is however putting some files in MY Documents File. which I can&#39;t even open with winrar.

I need help&#33;

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    davidoff0005's Avatar Member
    U don`t have to start the bitorrent from program files&#33; U just go to one of bitorrent sites and find the movie/game etc. what U want to d/l and just press the download button&#33; Then your bitorrent starts and automatically d/l-s the file&#33; Helpful?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Darth

Good post and nice site.

The way BitTorrent works it is actually much better for new things than for old stuff.

Anyone who uses it please leave the files running for as long as possible after you are complete. This is the only way that other people will get the end of their file.

Thanks.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    YO &#33;

Ok I&#39;ve got it dowloading Darkworld dvdrip what ever that is...looks like its working. But when I try xmen 2 it says error timed out ???????

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    davidoff0005's Avatar Member
    you may get a lot of errors but just wait and youll get the d/l started&#33;

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Can u Pause and Resume on bittorrent or do u need to keep it going all the time?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    y00, wassup&#33; i&#39;m new here.
    so i want to download x - men 2 to but where can i download bittorent?? i already downloaded the file for x men 2 but i have to use a program or something, so i can download it..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    pinen you should read the previous post b4 u post.

I dont noe what you are saying..
    ... you have the file for x-men 2... but you still need to donwload it?

if you already have it, why do you want to download it?

@m|k0r, you can cancel a download, what you have downloaded will still be on ur hd.
    All you need to do is start downloading file again and it will start where you left off.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Check this thread on Bittorrent

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    yeah i have read this whole threat, uhm i want to download x - men 2, but bittorent is a program or something? so i went to a site and download x - men 2, but he can&#39;t open it. so im looking for a program(bittorent?? ) to open it, but the thing i downloaded was only 130 kb...
    thnx&#33;

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast