Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ROFL....

any how... sk8, if u still read this... dont buy into none of that love crap, "one person for you" stuff quite yet, your young, tag what you can now, and live to the fullest...

and be you, if your sarcastic, a joker, then stick with it... dont be that 100% respecter, just to kiss someones ass, and impress them... its not worth selling out, specially when it doesnt work out.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    I know I keep on saying this shit, but I think this week is gonna be the week I ask. Time can only tell what she'll say

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Fasttracker A
    Dont be a punk ass shes gonna say yes,just dont make it a big deal.

Do like i said and go out with a bunch her friends to go with you and your friends, make it very casual.

Bring her friends makes her more comfortible and they can talk w/your friends so they'll all leave you alone.
    even if she says no (which she wont)no big deal its a group thing not a date
    Just do it , show some balls.Take it from a pimp ,its money.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Eatchipz's Avatar Poster
    Good Luck Dude On Gettin the Chick

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@14 May 2003 - 06:23
    I know I keep on saying this shit, but I think this week is gonna be the week I ask. Time can only tell what she'll say
    yeah, good luck dude/ :pirate:

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Z@14 May 2003 - 03:28
    skweeky isnt that a guy?
    Skweeky is most definitaly a girl!

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Well, today and yesterday really sucked. I got a progress report in the mail and it showed I had a D- in english and a C in Social Studies. Dam my mom flipped a bitch like always. She is threating to throw me in private school and that would REALLY suck.. ehh today is to shitty for words to describe..

I think I am going to ask her out like tomorrow I dont know but really I dont givee a fuck ne more because my life is already a peice of shit if she were to say no I wouldnt even be all tat sad because I could already see it coming

and to top this all off. I dont know when I am going to see the matrix reloaded. My mom knows I have been waiting 3 years for this movie yet she still wont let me see it. I bought my tickets about a month and half ago and she fucking threw them away.. She thinks this will teach me lesson. She thinks wrong.. Well, I just am really pissed and I probably wont be able to see the matrix 2 for quite sometime (considering i have 56k and to download the copy on BT it would take me about a week).

This is probably one of the worst weeks in my entire life so I am just going to ask her and hopefully she'll say yes, but I dont know...

HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY: FRIEND IS BURNING ME VCD OF RELOADED. YAY. MY LIFE IS QUITE BORING, WOULDNT U SAY

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Originally posted by Bender+14 May 2003 - 04:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 14 May 2003 - 04:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Z@14 May 2003 - 03:28
    skweeky isnt that a guy?&nbsp;
    Skweeky is most definitaly a girl&#33; [/b][/quote]
    no that picture of the caveman&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #109
    I don&#39;t know if this has been mentioned anywhere.... but talk to her. Just share your feelings with each other. Take it slow or jump to it. Even if your life is crap, she can be the one to make it better.

I&#39;m 15 and i&#39;ve been madly in love with this girl since freshman year of highschool (sophmore right now and junior next school year ). Just plan things out and make it perfect for both of you.

Good luck to you. The best thing to do is ask her out privately. It&#39;ll make her think you really care about her because you took the time to meet her somewhere private and just talk to her.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Hey HowDiD U Go I Am 13 And Madly In Love With Tis 999999999999999999999999999% Hot Chick And I Have Never sked ne One Out Befor Funny Thing Is That Her Best Friend Has Asked Me Out Two Times This Week

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast