Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

I have done all the first (make out u kno). So I am ready, and fuck I am not a pussy its just I'd rather not ask then ask and have her say no, but who knows I might change my mind and ask her this weekend I am thinking about it

2. Lounge   -   #42
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@9 May 2003 - 02:27
    I have done all the first (make out u kno). So I am ready, and fuck I am not a pussy its just I'd rather not ask then ask and have her say no, but who knows I might change my mind and ask her this weekend I am thinking about it
    Screw it dude just go out and skate!
    Stop worrying about finding some girl to stick it to. The more you chase it the harder it is to get. Trust me man in a few years time you'll have more pussy than you can handle.
    Till then find a big-ass ledge and rip it to fuck!

3. Lounge   -   #43
    damn u sk8punk151 i read through 3 pages for nothing and u wuss out lol just messing with u but id say ask her...accually im ordering u to

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Originally posted by namzuf9+9 May 2003 - 10:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (namzuf9 @ 9 May 2003 - 10:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@9 May 2003 - 02:27
    I have done all the first (make out u kno). So I am ready, and fuck I am not a pussy its just I&#39;d rather not ask then ask and have her say no, but who knows I might change my mind and ask her this weekend I am thinking about it
    Screw it dude just go out and skate&#33;
    Stop worrying about finding some girl to stick it to. The more you chase it the harder it is to get. Trust me man in a few years time you&#39;ll have more pussy than you can handle.
    Till then find a big-ass ledge and rip it to fuck&#33; [/b][/quote]
    B) heh good point. Well I still might change my mind and ask her, but I doubt it because I need to concetrate on more important things, like SK8ING&#33;

5. Lounge   -   #45
    skating...more important than girls?&#33; wtf :slaps sk8punk151: get your head on straight&#33; ask her out&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #46
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by netblade83@9 May 2003 - 17:06
    skating...more important than girls?&#33;
    I agree. Skating is more important than girls

7. Lounge   -   #47
    namzuf9 you don&#39;t know what ur talking about&#33; maybe you saying that cause ur having girl troubles too...How could u say skating is more important how old did you say you were 14?15? I&#39;m looking at your age and saying dating isnt that big of a deal at your age but the more good/bad experinces you have&#33; when your younger will help you out in future relationships

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Poster
    Well if you give up on her so easily, your not worth it. Sorry

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Well today we went to Great America (the amusement park) and it totally kicked ass and I think she likes me again. lol. So I am going to ask next time I see her or talk to her online/phone.. Ill tell you all what happens when I do it..

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Originally posted by freak@9 May 2003 - 13:50
    namzuf9 you don&#39;t know what ur talking about&#33; maybe you saying that cause ur having girl troubles too...How could u say skating is more important how old did you say you were 14?15? I&#39;m looking at your age and saying dating isnt that big of a deal at your age but the more good/bad experinces you have&#33; when your younger will help you out in future relationships
    thats one of my biggest regrets.. not stopping being such a fucking pussy until later than i shouldve

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast