Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: what is so good about oink?

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    OiNK is probably one of my favorite trackers. Anything I can think of- it will be there, waiting for me to download.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by randoman_nz View Post
    cool. what i am looking for is a really good electronic music tracker. i guess oink would have that but it kinda tries to cover all the bases. i'm really looking for somewhere that just focuses on electronic (techno, drumnbass, electro, minimal, prog, house, breaks, idm etc...) i am on themixingbowl and a drumnbass one too but if there are any other decent private sites worth hunting an invite to, post here!
    As far as D&B goes oink has alot of shit an album hasn't come out in a long time that I haven't been able to get. heaps of old stuff too.

Is http://www.deepbassnine.com the D&B tracker your talking about cuz if not I'd like to know what it is.

Oh yah the mixingbowl rocks
    yup deepbassnine, that's the one!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkedir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by randoman_nz View Post
    cool. what i am looking for is a really good electronic music tracker. i guess oink would have that but it kinda tries to cover all the bases. i'm really looking for somewhere that just focuses on electronic (techno, drumnbass, electro, minimal, prog, house, breaks, idm etc...) i am on themixingbowl and a drumnbass one too but if there are any other decent private sites worth hunting an invite to, post here!
    You should check kreytracker and transtraffic.
    krey(kray) seems like punk, ska etc. does trancetraffic focus mainly on trance or is there electro/techno as well? Can anyone that's a member there give me a brief overview of the sorta stuff it has?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234