Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Few invites for free

thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Sorry but bitme is out for a while. I can give btmusic invite to one person if he will show me a screenshot from filemp3 or vipmusic

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    ernestus - you have a good ratio at filemp3 but you uploaded only 600 MB. That kind of ratio I can make in 5 minuts but I want to see that you really download and share a lot of music files.
    Evandro,

First, I don't have a 100mbit pipe. I make due though with what I have. Perhaps you can upload 600 MB in five minutes, but not I.

Second, your requirement said nothing of the amount which was necessary, which is dishonest on your part, ex post facto , after the fact.

Third, filemp3 does not have much which suits my musical tastes, ergo I don't download as much from there.
    Benedicamus Domino

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    First, I don't have a 100mbit pipe. I make due though with what I have. Perhaps you can upload 600 MB in five minutes, but not I
    That's not the point ! I'm not requesting 100 mbit upload because I saw many ppl with great upload speeds being leechers at oink. If you want to keep a good ratio at oink you have to really love music and I can only see that from a ratio from a nother music site like filemp3 or vipmusic.

Second, your requirement said nothing of the amount which was necessary, which is dishonest on your part, ex post facto , after the fact.
    It should be clear to everyone that when I say good ratio, I mean not only a ratio above 1.0 but also many GB downloaded and uploaded.

hird, filemp3 does not have much which suits my musical tastes, ergo I don't download as much from there.
    So how can I know if you even listen to music and if you really need oink ? If you want you can show a screenshot from another music site like vipmusic, th3 studio or something else but not trancetraffic, deepbassnine and similar.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Benedicamus Domino

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    i would like a bitme and a learnbits if possible thank you! here's my account information to show i have good ratio at another tracker's site
    http://i1.tinypic.com/2myoqd5.jpg

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    -SaTaN-'s Avatar ~pHiLaNdEReR~
    Quote Originally Posted by ernestus View Post
    lmao ... give him one please :p
    ||||||||<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>||||||||

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Your wish is my camand

ernestus & -SaTaN- you too. Give my your emails and I will invite you both to OiNK's Pink Palace

I got a great humour, I have a date with my future girlfriend

But for now that's it. So don't anyone ask for more invites, at least not now.

ernestus - ChristianTorrents is not that kind of music tracker that I was talking about but I hope that oink will be useful. And remeber, if you won't you use oink or will have a very bad ratio, I will tell everyone here that is not worth inviting you. So keep trying.

ngoducthang - give my your email and I will invite you to learnbits.

Cheers

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    got a great humour, I have a date with my future girlfriend
    Good Luck my Friend

don't forget some roses, it can help you some

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    don't forget some roses, it can help you some
    Thanks for the tip But I think I can handle it

Edit: Ok, I'm going sleep now. I will invite you all next thing tomarrow. Good night
    Last edited by Evandro; 09-08-2006 at 11:52 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    Your wish is my camand

ernestus & -SaTaN- you too. Give my your emails and I will invite you both to OiNK's Pink Palace

I got a great humour, I have a date with my future girlfriend

But for now that's it. So don't anyone ask for more invites, at least not now.

ernestus - ChristianTorrents is not that kind of music tracker that I was talking about but I hope that oink will be useful. And remeber, if you won't you use oink or will have a very bad ratio, I will tell everyone here that is not worth inviting you. So keep trying.

ngoducthang - give my your email and I will invite you to learnbits.

Cheers

PM sent. Thanks for the invite.

The invites which I have been given thus far from this forum community have been greatly appreciated. And I have not been reported as a leech, scammer, or hit-n-runner by any of those members which invited me.
    Benedicamus Domino

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast