Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Few invites for free

NaToLa's Avatar Bond... James Bond BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Evandro, have you talk to ownage, asking why he was banned? I have a friend banned from Oink,
    just because he started uploading in a normal cliente, but than O.S. crashed, he have to reboot and
    when he starts upload again, Oink give him the bann message.
    They suspect of everything out of the ordinary.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    It may be that he had a previous account that was disabled. Several sites including Oink & Bitme will never let you back in once you've had an account disabled....even if it was disabled only because of your ratio.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by NaToLa View Post
    Evandro, have you talk to ownage, asking why he was banned? I have a friend banned from Oink,
    just because he started uploading in a normal cliente, but than O.S. crashed, he have to reboot and
    when he starts upload again, Oink give him the bann message.
    They suspect of everything out of the ordinary.
    no natola i really cheated and it's my fault, you can all blame me

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    well...i'm not sure how many people will trade with u from now providing u give them tons on candies...i'm sorry though for evandro...he's a nice guy
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    DISABLED PRIVS
    it's ok peci.. i know i disapointed you as many others but don't worry about me, i won't even try to get invites anymore, neither create another account here or anywhere else

i was giving away my accounts cause i was intending to leave file sharing (not the forum) anyways.. but didn't want to go to without a piece of the hardest trackers wich i never been in, i guess it makes me even more stupid

if i could help those who i prejudiced i would gladly do it, but sorry isn't enough so i'll have to keep on with the shame

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    But what I don't understand is if you're leaving p2p anyway then why cheat?

Was it like a man just before his wedding day having a final fling!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will invesitgate all new signups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.
    This quote I got from bitme website. Just want to let you know

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I thought that sorry thread was actually well thought out and i'm glad you did it.It still doesnt make the things you did right but definately shows us that you at least do care.Anyway have a good life dude.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    DISABLED PRIVS

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    And he even told me a good reason for using a mod client. He just couldn't give back 200 mb that he downloaded. It's just sad.
    that`s really stupid, because at oink there is no Minimum Required Ratio if you downloaded Less than 5GB , and there is a minimal ratio of 0.25 if you downloaded 5.00 GB - 25.00 GB

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast