Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you had a good laugh?

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    This morning, at my cats. Squeaky was hiding under the bed and popping out to smack me every now and again, and Tigger was sat across the room, in plain view stalking her. I figure he thought she couldn't see him because he had his head ducked behind the corner of my bathrobe. He sat there preparing to attack for a good ten minutes - wiggling his butt and waiting for her to look away. When he finally attacked he got halfway to her and was then distracted when he stepped on a plastic bag. My cats are idiots. Of course Jon was sat on the bed giving a full commentary which pretty much sent me into fits of hysteria.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    @Nikkid Ya cats are great I have two ,mom and daughter . I could watch them play all day .

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    @Nikkid Ya cats are great I have two ,mom and daughter . I could watch them play all day .
    well i gots a rabbit and he has a funny face

yesterday i put a cup of ice in my bro's room and teh rabbit came in, looked at the glass, stuck his head in and started eating it, the funny thing is he kept doing it and his face was soo funny
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal

4. Lounge   -   #14
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post

yesterday i put a cup of ice in my bro's room and teh rabbit came in, looked at the glass, stuck his head in and started eating it, the funny thing is he kept doing it and his face was soo funny
    Was that after or before you Bogart that big joint ?

Sometimes the funniest jokes are ones you have to explain .

Example my stepdaughter finally got a job at a candy shop called Purdy's Chocolates . So I asked in a straight face soooo your a fudge packer ?

Both my boys laffed them self silly , but I had to explain to the wife and girl what the joke was . True story by the way .

5. Lounge   -   #15
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Reading a story on B3tA last night, thought it was so funny I recounted it to a friend today at work. She got the giggles while talking to a customer which then set me off. I'd just taken a mouthful of water when she made me laugh so much I spat it out all over myself, my computer, and her. Neither of us could do any work for a good ten minutes and nearly died laughing. Brilliant
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrolyBoo View Post

Example my stepdaughter finally got a job at a candy shop called Purdy's Chocolates . So I asked in a straight face soooo your a fudge packer ?

Both my boys laffed them self silly , but I had to explain to the wife and girl what the joke was . True story by the way .

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Busy, have you seen the film "Benchwarmers"? I've just watched it and thought you might like it. Baseball, midgets, nerds and hotchicks. Its fab. Watch it.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    It's fucking awful.

fact.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #19
    You hated "Time Bandits" and have never seen "Princess Bride."
    Therefore you have shit taste in films. Fact.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast