Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: if it's not fox news, it's not american?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    dunno if thats a very good example. I guessed what ted turner was talking about within a few seconds and i'm sure the pundits would've as well. i think ted is more to blame for making such a botch up of explaining why the whole 'with us/against us' thing is retarded.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    If they knew what he was talking about why claim he was talking about something else?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Let me be the first to point out that Keith Olbermann is John Stewart without the pretense.

I hear he picked up another viewer, though, so good for him.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Let me be the first to point out that Keith Olbermann is John Stewart without the pretense.

I hear he picked up another viewer, though, so good for him.
    olbermann is like a little kid. has he ever managed to get a paragraph out without insulting bill o'rielly

he had a point though. a point which i made when that clip first went up on youtube

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    dunno if thats a very good example. I guessed what ted turner was talking about within a few seconds and i'm sure the pundits would've as well. i think ted is more to blame for making such a botch up of explaining why the whole 'with us/against us' thing is retarded.
    I think it's an excellent example of spin or stupidity.

Either way it's shit reporting.

You either have the intelligence to really know wtf Ted was saying or if you do know what he was saying, then you are showing bias by spinning it because you look at his opinion unfavorably.

Again, either way it's shit for a news channel to do that.

What's funny is that there are those that instead of listening to wtf Keith Olberman was talking about, will miss the point to.....talk about Keith Olberman.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    so the winner was britney
    [youtube]4g1O4LJNs94[/youtube]

And no this was not their april fools gag mind you the math is close if there were other candidates
    Last edited by vidcc; 04-04-2007 at 11:14 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    so the winner was britney
    [youtube]4g1O4LJNs94[/youtube]

And no this was not their april fools gag

Did you notice how the news folks were hesitant after the graphic was put up?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345