Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BitMeTV Contact Info.

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    so if you didnt contribute by seeding then there is no other choice but to give em a donation. its very little when you consider that they have to pay server costs and the time they put in to keep the site going. its not like a business where they make millions of dollars, most of them are barely keeping their head above water. you cant just go into a site and just leech and think that its ok.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Thanks for ALL replies by the way, you've all been big help even if I can't get it resolved.
    sorry
    so just download mIRC (google for it), in the options define the server irc.bitmetv.org , port 6667
    after the conection, type in the pop-up window bitmetv.help and you are in
    5 minutes of work

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Dry

WOOOHOOO!!!

Got help again from a nicer more optimistic guy...

Account is still disabled, but I had to change the passkey on the torrent or something, anyways all works--->torrent set, fully connectable, now seeding.

I finally got the time I needed. :-) And its probably going to take alotta time, but its up.

So uhhh...any BitMeTV people here, look me up and leech from me, buddy ol' pals...
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 09-24-2006 at 02:50 PM. Reason: News update, its important for others to know of my success.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12