Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Vs. Freddy Omfgawd!

I've never heard of the dead going to sleep? so i dont think freddy can get him

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    well in halloween michael is the dead and he sleeps coz in the new one wen they find where he as been staying all them years there is a bed there so go figures like lol
    Big Alien and Ufo Fan,If you have anything with aliens or ufo's in please pm me thanks

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Old news, but anyway, I'll be cheering for my boy Jason to rip off Freds head and shit down his neck.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    freedy is fuking awesome come on man cut the fuker to bits
    Big Alien and Ufo Fan,If you have anything with aliens or ufo's in please pm me thanks

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    yea i want freddy to kick his ass

if anyone gets hold of/finds any trailers inform us in this post please as i wanna see what this movie is turning out like

fuck Derby County

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    oh and also does anybody know is it the same actor who played freddy in the nightmare on elm street series? (cant think of the actors name now,doh)

fuck Derby County

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    im rooting for jason all the way.....
    thats what you get freddy for those nights u scared me as a kid

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    solidsnake2k3's Avatar Poster
    Yes it is robert england the one the only Freddy Kruger.....and i believe kane hodder is jason but u might want to double check..........

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    just found this on kazaa, its nothing special nor is it a trailer but it is some tv show talking about it and showing you a couple of little clips and showing you them making it and a little interview with freddy, just over 2mins long - real trailer due may 15th

File:Freddy VS Jason news.wmv
    Length:4145273 Bytes,4048KB
    UUHash:=OeUTOIqNQ4sjkJUYMDkZOgKSCb8=

fuck Derby County

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    i know that nobody will believe me, but i know everything that happens in this movie.

i met kane hodder at the fangoria weekend of horrors like 2 years ago. and he told us everything that happens. including who the "winner" is.

i wont post about it here, so i dont ruin it for anybody. but if you wanna know IM me @ coltongrundy13

like i said, believe me or not, i have no reason to lie about it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast