Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617

Thread: Matrix Reloaded!

I have my reasons for downloading it instead of going to the cinemas. The biggest reason is that I am grounded and cant go anywhere the weekend of the release. And even if I wasnt grounded I dont have tickets yet so my only options are either wait untill the middle of june to see it (tats when I am not grounded ne more) or download it. I choose download it

2. Movies & TV   -   #162
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    i got one that had a LOT of people,

but it is just a black screen. any ideas on how to fix it? i got the latest codec pack..

3. Movies & TV   -   #163
    thats a fake, you downloaded a file that is meant to have just a black screen! once its released in the cinema we can all download it, so please please stop downloading all these fakes and increasing the number of people with it

4. Movies & TV   -   #164
    I found on zeropaid something like a hash link on eDonkey but is incomplete, has no name ,maybe is a fake ,here :9adc273f7c40e5586f9b0f1e77d87c16

5. Movies & TV   -   #165
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i just bought my tickets. There was a 10:00pm screener on the 14th but my dad wouldnt let me go because i have a project which can truely affect my grade due the next day.

6. Movies & TV   -   #166
    Retired

nice !!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #167
    has any 1 checked bittorent yet for matrix reloaded?

8. Movies & TV   -   #168
    That screen shot looks really fake. The text on the back is a dead giveaway. They would never use time news roman that big and center it like that. Look at any DVD and you'll know what I am talking about

9. Movies & TV   -   #169
    Retired
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@10 May 2003 - 21:51
    That screen shot looks really fake. The text on the back is a dead giveaway. They would never use time news roman that big and center it like that. Look at any DVD and you'll know what I am talking about
    if it's fake it's still a nice cover!

10. Movies & TV   -   #170
    Next time when you have only dwnldd a small part of the 'movie' and if
    avipreview doesn't work :rename the .dat-file to avi and open it with G-spot
    this will at least give info about the used codec (if it's an old or unusual codec you
    can bet it's a fake!&#33 B)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 714151617